Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFolllow coverage 10:18 - Aug 22 with 1331 viewsitfcjoe

Whilst it is a bit pricey at £10, it was really good.

A very professional production - good quality HD, camera angles good, replays good and the commentary (Radio Suffolk) was synced perfectly to the action.

Obviously not everyone wants to pay £10 for it, which I understand - but if you are sitting on the fence about trying it in future I definitely would give it a go. Highly recommended.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

iFolllow coverage on 10:31 - Aug 22 with 1295 viewsMenton

I was really impressed. The camera angles and replays were much better than standard iFollow games and the Radio Suffolk commentary is synced well.

And Paul Anderson was very good.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

iFolllow coverage on 10:38 - Aug 22 with 1273 viewstrueblues78

Any idea if it would play when connected to a tv?

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

iFolllow coverage on 10:40 - Aug 22 with 1263 viewsitfcjoe

iFolllow coverage on 10:38 - Aug 22 by trueblues78

Any idea if it would play when connected to a tv?

If you stuck an HDMI cable between your TV and Laptop/PC I'm sure it would work fine

iFolllow coverage on 11:29 - Aug 22 with 1201 viewsDarkHorse

iFolllow coverage on 10:40 - Aug 22 by itfcjoe

If you stuck an HDMI cable between your TV and Laptop/PC I'm sure it would work fine

Chromecast from chrome browser tab worked too, although annoyingly the picture looked a bit rough (720 rather than 1080) and it was duplicating on both screens rather than projecting. Still, great service for 6 euros.
iFolllow coverage on 11:49 - Aug 22 with 1153 viewsCotty

I thought it was great, although the connection suffered a little at times. I wonder if the quality will vary across the grounds, as I'm assuming that was filmed by staff working for Derby.
iFolllow coverage on 13:24 - Aug 22 with 1082 viewsnoggin

iFolllow coverage on 10:31 - Aug 22 by Menton

I was really impressed. The camera angles and replays were much better than standard iFollow games and the Radio Suffolk commentary is synced well.

And Paul Anderson was very good.

"And Paul Anderson was very good."

Yeah, definitely (Anyone else notice how many times he said this?)

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

iFolllow coverage on 13:31 - Aug 22 with 1061 viewsnoggin

iFolllow coverage on 11:49 - Aug 22 by Cotty

I thought it was great, although the connection suffered a little at times. I wonder if the quality will vary across the grounds, as I'm assuming that was filmed by staff working for Derby.

My connection was fine. Not a single issue.

iFolllow coverage on 13:53 - Aug 22 with 1018 viewsclive_baker

I think £10 is a little on the punchy side, given the event you're paying for. I would like to see them do a bundle. A 4 game credit package for £25 or something feels a bit more compelling.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

iFolllow coverage on 13:54 - Aug 22 with 1016 viewsnoggin

iFolllow coverage on 13:53 - Aug 22 by clive_baker

I think £10 is a little on the punchy side, given the event you're paying for. I would like to see them do a bundle. A 4 game credit package for £25 or something feels a bit more compelling.

I still don't get why it's only a fiver for overseas viewers. Glad it is though.

iFolllow coverage on 14:03 - Aug 22 with 993 viewsitfcjoe

iFolllow coverage on 13:53 - Aug 22 by clive_baker

Yep, it is too much really but least a decent product was delivered which made you forget about that in a way - agree re the package, that's a good idea.

Last season though I was, sorry I mean a friend was, getting games through a VPN, paying €6 for them and they were really low quality in poor definition, no replays, no commentary, jumpy and freezing often so shouldn't complain.

Think it is a bit of a con now though that overseas fans can get the games and same product for €/$6 whereas UK fans have to pay £10 though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024