Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 23:56 - Sep 16 with 2055 viewsBrixtonBlue

n/t

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 2050 viewsSuperfrans

Yes, I thought the play-out story might be about him.

There was not a mention on Sky Sports News this afternoon either. Shocking.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:02 - Sep 17 with 2034 viewsCoco

Agree. Absolute toss from them.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:03 - Sep 17 with 2030 viewsbournemouthblue

I was half expecting something as they often do something for former players

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:04 - Sep 17 with 2026 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:01 - Sep 17 by Superfrans

Was on the scroll bar at the bottom this evening. I assumed the story must have broken earlier and they had done the whole black bar and all earlier. I guess anything pre-Premier league doesn't rate too highly for them. Disappointing from the Beeb though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 1999 viewsBrixtonBlue

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:01 - Sep 17 by Superfrans

To be fair, the play out story of the old dears as mascots (102 and 97 I think) was quite nice and obviously planned well in advance. But you'd have thought they'd squeeze The Beat in as well (like perhaps a bit less of Jermaine Jenas drawing lines with his fingers).

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 01:15 - Sep 17 with 1920 viewsTractorWood

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 00:11 - Sep 17 by BrixtonBlue

To be fair, the play out story of the old dears as mascots (102 and 97 I think) was quite nice and obviously planned well in advance. But you'd have thought they'd squeeze The Beat in as well (like perhaps a bit less of Jermaine Jenas drawing lines with his fingers).

Totally agree on the Jermaine Jenas point. Match of the day is far too long because of dull, meaningless analysis, just show the goals and noteworthy events. I know bad defending when I see it, I don't need Lawro etc to dwell on it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 01:50 - Sep 17 with 1895 viewsHarryfromBath

I'm not surprised at all. Disappointed, yes, but not in the least bit surprised.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 05:52 - Sep 17 with 1783 viewsimsureazzure

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 01:50 - Sep 17 by HarryfromBath

I'm not surprised at all. Disappointed, yes, but not in the least bit surprised.

Exactly this.
Login to get fewer ads

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 08:19 - Sep 17 with 1615 viewsallezlesbleus

I was shocked too. It was on teletext and the BBC news website, so I thought there would be a short tribute to him.
Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 08:24 - Sep 17 with 1604 viewscobbler

It’s because when the beat was ripping up in the old first division sky etc had never heard of football.
Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 12:18 - Sep 17 with 1419 viewsSwansea_Blue

Surprised there was no mention of Beattie on MOTD 2 on 08:24 - Sep 17 by cobbler

It’s because when the beat was ripping up in the old first division sky etc had never heard of football.

And more importantly the world hadn't heard of Sky. TWTD.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024