Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... 01:43 - Oct 25 with 1488 viewskizaitfc

Surely there comes a point where he is the player that is dropped to see if the combination of Nsialla and Pennington can put an end to this leaky defence.

Id like to see stability in the back 4 but if PH is insistent on continuing to change it for something to perhaps click it is unfair not to give the other two a chance to perform

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 01:51 - Oct 25 with 1475 viewsEireannach_gorm

You would like stability but Chambers needs to be dropped?

This a similar futile argument as Gerken or Bart?

The problem is that we can't hold the ball in a forward position so the defence is constantly under pressure. It does not matter really who is in the backline while this situation continues.
Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 02:03 - Oct 25 with 1450 viewstextbackup

nisala is fcking sht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 07:41 - Oct 25 with 1297 viewsnodge_blue

Chambers is not the problem. The main problem is going forward we cant create enough possession or chances.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 07:41 - Oct 25 with 1296 viewsgordon

Nsiala is rally not that good.
Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 07:49 - Oct 25 with 1267 viewsartsbossbeard

Taking out the only bloke who has shown some passion & leadership in the shirt this season to shoehorn Nsialla in?

You need to stop with the midweek drinking.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 08:14 - Oct 25 with 1218 viewsSteve_M

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 07:49 - Oct 25 by artsbossbeard

Taking out the only bloke who has shown some passion & leadership in the shirt this season to shoehorn Nsialla in?

You need to stop with the midweek drinking.

But what we clearly need is more changes, especially given we've hardly managed to play the same back four two games in a row all season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 08:23 - Oct 25 with 1172 viewsartsbossbeard

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 08:14 - Oct 25 by Steve_M

But what we clearly need is more changes, especially given we've hardly managed to play the same back four two games in a row all season.

If you listen and watch the top coaches plus some of the decent ex-players punditry, they talk of a team spine or a team core that (subject to injuries), you establish and work the other players around it.

Goalkeeper, Centre back x2, Central Midfielder x1 (maybe 2 if squad good enough) and a striker.

PH has ripped the rule book up on this simply because he can.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 08:25 - Oct 25 with 1155 viewsitfcpaul

Yes you are

and you are talking rubbish

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Login to get fewer ads

Im not sitting here blaming Chambers however... on 08:27 - Oct 25 with 1150 viewsLesta_Tractor

I thought the back five looked OK last night but the midfield offered nothing.

The whole team wasn't alert enough at set pieces though.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024