Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luciano Civelli 09:10 - Oct 31 with 2989 viewsitfcst

My sister in law and her other half are currently in Oz for a couple of years working and travelling. They've been living in a shared house for the last month with a lovely guy called Luciano. Last night while chatting away they mentioned they are from Newmarket and Luciano casually said he knew it well from his time as a professional footballer at Ipswich. Small world

www.ASSE-kids.fr
Poll: Which bin do cats go in?

Luciano Civelli on 09:14 - Oct 31 with 2931 viewsSomethingBlue

Great story! Civelli is another example of the fact that, while most of our problems have been of our own doing, we really haven't been able to catch a break over the last decade or so. Think he'd have been a really good player for us but it was basically all over after a few weeks.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Luciano Civelli on 09:18 - Oct 31 with 2886 viewssoupytwist

Luciano Civelli on 09:14 - Oct 31 by SomethingBlue

Great story! Civelli is another example of the fact that, while most of our problems have been of our own doing, we really haven't been able to catch a break over the last decade or so. Think he'd have been a really good player for us but it was basically all over after a few weeks.

See also Ulrich Le Pen (well, maybe).

I really wanted Civelli to do well, and it looked like he might. We should have made a bit more effort to tap the South American market especially Argentina as many have or qualify for an EU nation's passport removing the work permit issues.
Luciano Civelli on 09:25 - Oct 31 with 2809 viewsRonFearonsHair

Luciano Civelli on 09:14 - Oct 31 by SomethingBlue

Civelli makes me wistful for the days when having just one player out with a long term injury problem seemed unusual.
Luciano Civelli on 09:47 - Oct 31 with 2646 viewsITFC_Forever

Luciano Civelli on 09:25 - Oct 31 by RonFearonsHair

Civelli makes me wistful for the days when having just one player out with a long term injury problem seemed unusual.

Just one player out with a long term injury problem is unusual now....

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Luciano Civelli on 09:51 - Oct 31 with 2600 viewschicoazul

Good story. Was Civelli any good? I dont really remember although I do remember his hair. Good head of hair on the man.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Luciano Civelli on 09:53 - Oct 31 with 2581 viewsGuthrum

Luciano Civelli on 09:51 - Oct 31 by chicoazul

Good story. Was Civelli any good? I dont really remember although I do remember his hair. Good head of hair on the man.

He showed every sign of being a decent winger, but was not the same for us after coming back from injury. Tho he did go back to South America and have a decent career thereafter.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 9:54]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Luciano Civelli on 10:02 - Oct 31 with 2525 viewsSomethingBlue

Remember him having a good game at ... where was it ... Reading? That was very early on and I was very encouraged. Not an elaborate player but got up and down the line, could handle the pace and the physicality, looked good for a goal or two as well. Shame.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Luciano Civelli on 10:43 - Oct 31 with 2339 viewsJakeITFC

Luciano Civelli on 10:02 - Oct 31 by SomethingBlue

Remember him having a good game at ... where was it ... Reading? That was very early on and I was very encouraged. Not an elaborate player but got up and down the line, could handle the pace and the physicality, looked good for a goal or two as well. Shame.

Yup, Giovani dos Santos’ debut that day as well.

That seems a long, long time ago now.
Login to get fewer ads

Luciano Civelli on 10:52 - Oct 31 with 2287 viewsFreddies_Ears

Luciano Civelli on 09:18 - Oct 31 by soupytwist

See also Ulrich Le Pen (well, maybe).

I really wanted Civelli to do well, and it looked like he might. We should have made a bit more effort to tap the South American market especially Argentina as many have or qualify for an EU nation's passport removing the work permit issues.

Better be quick. That finishes next March.
Luciano Civelli on 10:56 - Oct 31 with 2279 viewsReuser_is_God

Luciano Civelli on 10:43 - Oct 31 by JakeITFC

Yup, Giovani dos Santos’ debut that day as well.

That seems a long, long time ago now.

I remember the first half of the game in which Civelli got injured where him & Gio tore Burnley apart.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Luciano Civelli on 11:48 - Oct 31 with 2087 viewsFifeITFC

Was taking him a little time to adapt to English life, but he was overcoming that and looking a quality signing before his injury. Really gutted to lose him and him failing to recover to the level before the injury.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Luciano Civelli on 11:54 - Oct 31 with 2035 viewsKieran_Knows

Luciano Civelli on 10:56 - Oct 31 by Reuser_is_God

I remember the first half of the game in which Civelli got injured where him & Gio tore Burnley apart.

TWTD.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024