Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here 18:57 - Dec 28 with 2051 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:27 - Dec 28 with 1921 viewstextbackup

talks a good game. we need to probably win 11 of the last 23 games, and "hope" the 4/5 teams above us lose constantly, hes captained us to 3 home wins in a calendar year.

I just don't think theres any need in our players saying anything from now on, that above speaks for itself

(obviously know they have to as its part of the game, but I barely even read whats said these days)

edit
"I think we are in a better position now though to get out of it" - luke we were 4 points adrift, now 7....
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 19:56]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:47 - Dec 28 with 1854 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He generally does interview/comment well … apart from one or two he did under Hurst.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:50 - Dec 28 with 1842 viewsjas0999

Can’t fault his commitment, live for the club and the way he conducts himself. Top bloke.

BUT Sadly, he isn’t very good anymore and one of the reasons we are in this mess.
Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:54 - Dec 28 with 1826 viewsMullet

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:47 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

He generally does interview/comment well … apart from one or two he did under Hurst.

Which were clearly down to Hurst and the bizarre decision to press him for comment by a club employee.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 20:01 - Dec 28 with 1802 viewsParisBlue

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:27 - Dec 28 by textbackup

talks a good game. we need to probably win 11 of the last 23 games, and "hope" the 4/5 teams above us lose constantly, hes captained us to 3 home wins in a calendar year.

I just don't think theres any need in our players saying anything from now on, that above speaks for itself

(obviously know they have to as its part of the game, but I barely even read whats said these days)

edit
"I think we are in a better position now though to get out of it" - luke we were 4 points adrift, now 7....
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 19:56]

Actually, just the 2 home wins as captain. He was injured vs Barnsley hence Cotter’s cameo.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 20:34 - Dec 28 with 1724 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:54 - Dec 28 by Mullet

Which were clearly down to Hurst and the bizarre decision to press him for comment by a club employee.

Not bizarre to get a comment but clearly all was not well behind the scenes as that was the best they were able to get.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 20:42 - Dec 28 with 1697 viewshampstead_blue

One of those players who uses talk to cover-up his own deficiencies.
Bangs a drum too much for my own liking.

Much prefer the quiet type who accepted their own level.

He must have got the 'Big Book of football cliches' as a kid.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 1599 viewsStirlingArcher

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 20:42 - Dec 28 by hampstead_blue

Last 3 Managers obviously know less than you

well, 2 of them I'd back
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 23:04 - Dec 28 with 1454 viewsBLUEBEAT

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 19:47 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Which was very telling in itself.

Hurst really did destroy this club (under the authority of the rarely seen overseer).

I never thought The Dark Prince would have been usurped but Paul Hurst has done way more damage to this club than Roy Keane ever did.

(still hate Roy Keane, though)
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 23:06]

Poll: W or W

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 08:07 - Dec 29 with 1328 viewsSomethingBlue

Chambers doing a great job on the quotes here on 20:42 - Dec 28 by hampstead_blue

What the hell are you talking about.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024