Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All that has changed today is that we have one less 20:47 - Jan 26 with 1021 viewsBluefish

Game to complete the miracle in. It is still possible and I will continue to hope for it and support. If we do go down i have prepared myself for it but I won't accept it until it is confirmed.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 20:52 - Jan 26 with 1004 viewsMullet

Feels like that doesn't it? Can't see how we arrest this when you turn up and feel like you have been robbed of a point but ultimately we see this every week now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 20:55 - Jan 26 with 992 viewsBluefish

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 20:52 - Jan 26 by Mullet

Feels like that doesn't it? Can't see how we arrest this when you turn up and feel like you have been robbed of a point but ultimately we see this every week now.

Nothing is going for us at the moment but I keep telling myself that as soon as we turn that around and get on a run all of a sudden we will get everything.

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 20:59 - Jan 26 with 971 viewsitfcjoe

After 2 away defeats, for the gap to have not increased is really good - but we have to win at home next week

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 20:59 - Jan 26 with 967 viewsMullet

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 20:55 - Jan 26 by Bluefish

Nothing is going for us at the moment but I keep telling myself that as soon as we turn that around and get on a run all of a sudden we will get everything.

You make your own luck, and you deserve to finish where you do in this league but as I said below, there were so many things today that made no sense even as a neutral.

You could hear it hit Elphick's arm let alone see it, to miss that or bottle giving it after the spot kick he did give is utterly abhorrent. Even the Villa fans knew it given how they celebrated play on.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 21:03 - Jan 26 with 938 viewsHerbivore

We're down but that's been the case for a good 3-4 months at least.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 21:05 - Jan 26 with 929 viewsMrTown

If we carry on with that mentality, the same mentality we've had since mid October then we will just slow walk into L1.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 21:45 - Jan 26 with 855 viewsBluefish

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 21:03 - Jan 26 by Herbivore

We're down but that's been the case for a good 3-4 months at least.

Nope we are not down until we have an R next to our name. Being defeatist helps absolutely no one and it doesn't impress anyone either

All that has changed today is that we have one less on 21:49 - Jan 26 with 839 viewsVaughan8

We have to start picking up points, but even if we win a few home games, we still need points away.

To still be 7 points behind despite no points in the last 2 games is good. However even if we had pick up 1 or 2 points that would have been reduced.

I seriously think we need a little unbeaten run, even if it's a few wins and a few draws, to get out of this. Also we need the other teams to be even worse than us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024