Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabian Wilnis 14:14 - Feb 10 with 1291 viewsjudespiveyg

Remember when he said Norwich would need to buy loads of players to survive in the Premiership. I think the same applies here. They didn't look that special at all today and they will massively struggle should they get promoted.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Fabian Wilnis on 14:15 - Feb 10 with 1261 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'd love to have 'problems' they have.

Dear me !
Fabian Wilnis on 14:15 - Feb 10 with 1247 viewsTrequartista

Yes with the £100m windfall, they'll never be able to sign better players.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Fabian Wilnis on 14:17 - Feb 10 with 1184 viewspatrickswell

What a nice dilemma to have compared to us where the question is: will this team manage to hold itself together in League One after the miserable performance of this season. Do they have the bottle to try and get better and even give us the transient joy of the odd win, because it seems like they have no courage and belief in themselves? While Lambert’s “help” has turned out to be just as useless as what’s already here.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 14:18]
Fabian Wilnis on 14:20 - Feb 10 with 1136 viewsbournemouthblue

Fabian Wilnis on 14:17 - Feb 10 by patrickswell

What a nice dilemma to have compared to us where the question is: will this team manage to hold itself together in League One after the miserable performance of this season. Do they have the bottle to try and get better and even give us the transient joy of the odd win, because it seems like they have no courage and belief in themselves? While Lambert’s “help” has turned out to be just as useless as what’s already here.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 14:18]

We'd kill for that, let's be honest

They are clearly quite reliant on Vrancic, it will be interesting to see if he is out for any length of time

They look pretty good in transition, they are pretty composed and pick the right pass

They look good in and around the box when they pin a side back but they certainly look vulnerable when a team comes at them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Fabian Wilnis on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 1068 viewsVaughan8

If they have mostly that team in the premier league, they are going to get slaughtered most weeks.
Fabian Wilnis on 14:53 - Feb 10 with 909 views3_5_2

Fabian Wilnis on 14:20 - Feb 10 by bournemouthblue

We'd kill for that, let's be honest

They are clearly quite reliant on Vrancic, it will be interesting to see if he is out for any length of time

They look pretty good in transition, they are pretty composed and pick the right pass

They look good in and around the box when they pin a side back but they certainly look vulnerable when a team comes at them

this

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024