Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... 16:07 - Feb 18 with 4894 viewsunstableblue

.... the whole tier is absolutely rocking - to our new anthem. It looks crazed, and frankly brilliant.

I'm been sending it round my non-blue friends (mates, mates, mates), you know Liverpool, Spurs, Man U, types..... and they are just so surprised at the atmosphere and joy shown for a team who look doomed to relegation.

Perhaps its the last minute goal, perhaps its blue action, or perhaps its some decent passing and commitment through the team.

Proud to be a blue.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 16:11 - Feb 18 with 4860 viewsBluespeed225

I was at work Saturday so missed going, but that did come across on the radio at the end.
I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 16:24 - Feb 18 with 4795 viewsLeagueOne

Can we see the video?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 18:41 - Feb 18 with 4572 viewsBlue_Order

SHOW US THE VIDEO!
I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:04 - Feb 18 with 4473 viewsTIB

GET YA VID...GET YA VID...GET YA VID OUT FOR THE LADS, LADIES AND GENDER NEUTRALS

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:05 - Feb 18 with 4467 viewsm14_blue

Post the video then you tease...
I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:24 - Feb 18 with 4382 viewsjontysnut

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:04 - Feb 18 by TIB

GET YA VID...GET YA VID...GET YA VID OUT FOR THE LADS, LADIES AND GENDER NEUTRALS

All we are saying..... is gives us a show
I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:32 - Feb 18 with 4346 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve been given a sneak preview of the video. I can only share this little bit, but suffice to say you can see why unstableblue wasn’t keen to share it given his staring role. I mean, who guessed he was a ginge?

*hopes and prays unstable isn’t a ginge* 😬

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:53 - Feb 18 with 4263 viewsBluespeed225

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:32 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve been given a sneak preview of the video. I can only share this little bit, but suffice to say you can see why unstableblue wasn’t keen to share it given his staring role. I mean, who guessed he was a ginge?

Ed Sheerans’ let himself go.
Login to get fewer ads

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 20:12 - Feb 18 with 4197 viewsSwansea_Blue

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:53 - Feb 18 by Bluespeed225

Ed Sheerans’ let himself go.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 20:14 - Feb 18 with 4176 viewsLeagueOne

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:05 - Feb 18 by m14_blue

Post the video then you tease...

I am not convinced it exists at this stage!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 21:22 - Feb 18 with 3983 viewsOxford_Blue

What is the point of this post?

Please let us see the video
I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:12 - Feb 18 with 3822 viewsTIB

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 21:22 - Feb 18 by Oxford_Blue

What is the point of this post?

Please let us see the video

Found it. Unstable’s names makes sense now.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:22 - Feb 18 with 3785 viewsunstableblue

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:12 - Feb 18 by TIB

Found it. Unstable’s names makes sense now.

You've got me....

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:23 - Feb 18 with 3770 viewsunstableblue

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 20:14 - Feb 18 by LeagueOne

I am not convinced it exists at this stage!

How do I post it without revealing my identity?

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:26 - Feb 18 with 3757 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:23 - Feb 18 by unstableblue

Batman?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 23:00 - Feb 18 with 3629 viewsunstableblue

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:26 - Feb 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Batman?

Grayson Perry

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 23:06 - Feb 18 with 3606 viewsunstableblue

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 19:32 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

God I must start that diet

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 08:36 - Feb 19 with 3236 viewssolemio

I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 22:23 - Feb 18 by unstableblue

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ?
I took a video at full time of the North Stand lower on saturday... on 08:53 - Feb 19 with 3172 viewsskyblue23

Just say it's your mates video.. I'll believe you!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024