Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... 14:41 - Feb 27 with 2032 viewsSpruceMoose

... being read this morning is a fun (but long) read.

Some eyebrow raising highlights:

"He is a racist.
He is a conman.
He is a cheat."

"He is capable of behaving kindly, but he is not kind. He is capable of committing acts of
generosity, but he is not generous. He is capable of being loyal, but he is fundamentally disloyal."

"Mr. Trump is a racist. The country has seen Mr. Trump court white supremacists and bigots. You have heard him call poorer countries “sh!tholes.” In private, he is even worse. He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a “sh!thole.”

This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States."

"While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago,
he commented that only black people could live that way. And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid."

"Mr. Trump directed me to find a straw bidder to purchase a portrait of him that was being auctioned at an Art Hamptons Event. The objective was to ensure that his portrait, which was going to be auctioned last, would go for the highest price of any portrait that afternoon.

The portrait was purchased by the fake bidder for $60,000. Mr. Trump directed the Trump Foundation, which is supposed to be a charitable organization, to repay the fake bidder, despite keeping the art for himself"

"I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores."

If we all live long enough to see it, the film about this period of time will be pretty slapstick.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/636-michael-cohens-congressional-t/3a153

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 14:46 - Feb 27 with 2021 viewsSwansea_Blue

There's already a potential 20 pager well on the way on this

Michael Cohen's opening statement to Congress by Swansea_Blue 27 Feb 2019 13:17
I wonder what he thinks of Trump though [surprised]. Any of our US-based posters think this'll change much?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/27/politics/cohen-testimony-read/index.html

Actually, probably best to start again here as that one is just way too busy. It's all kicking off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 14:47 - Feb 27 with 2015 viewsSpruceMoose

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 14:46 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

I wonder what he thinks of Trump though [surprised]. Any of our US-based posters think this'll change much?

Actually, probably best to start again here as that one is just way too busy. It's all kicking off.

I missed that one! I'm going in, studs up, over the top of the ball. Hold my New England IPA I'm off to argue with myself..
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 14:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 14:59 - Feb 27 with 1990 viewsOldsmoker

Trump is going to go nuts!
However, it is just one man's opinion and it shouldn't count for much unless the whole world wants to hear it - which it does.
If he throws enough sh*t some of it is bound to stick.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:02 - Feb 27 with 1985 viewsSpruceMoose

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 14:59 - Feb 27 by Oldsmoker

Trump is going to go nuts!
However, it is just one man's opinion and it shouldn't count for much unless the whole world wants to hear it - which it does.
If he throws enough sh*t some of it is bound to stick.

To be honest, is it really going to surprise anyone? The bloke is a human skidmark.

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:07 - Feb 27 with 1974 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:02 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

To be honest, is it really going to surprise anyone? The bloke is a human skidmark.

Not surprise, but it's nice to get things confirmed by one of his closest partners in crime. I wouldn't want to be Cohen or one of his family members right now though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:21 - Feb 27 with 1956 viewsLord_Lucan

That's brilliant

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 15:35 - Feb 27 with 1934 views_

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:40 - Feb 27 with 1922 viewsBluesquid

Login to get fewer ads

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:43 - Feb 27 with 1911 viewsfooters

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 14:46 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

The Obama and portrait bits are brilliant. Imagine sending a fake bidder to buy a painting of yourself, to ensure that it's the most expensive painting bought that day. The man is so fragile, bless him. He must have a tiny todger. Easy money if you're Stormy Daniels.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:49 - Feb 27 with 1894 viewsSpruceMoose

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:43 - Feb 27 by footers

The Obama and portrait bits are brilliant. Imagine sending a fake bidder to buy a painting of yourself, to ensure that it's the most expensive painting bought that day. The man is so fragile, bless him. He must have a tiny todger. Easy money if you're Stormy Daniels.

It's like Jonno became President, isn't it? Dubious record on race, climate change denier, fragile ego liable to blow up and have a tantrum at any minute...

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:52 - Feb 27 with 1887 viewsSpruceMoose

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:43 - Feb 27 by footers

I missed this beauty

"What struck me as I looked back and thought about that exchange between Don Jr. and his father was, first, that Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world."

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:55 - Feb 27 with 1878 viewsfooters

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:49 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

It's like Jonno became President, isn't it? Dubious record on race, climate change denier, fragile ego liable to blow up and have a tantrum at any minute...

What's the mood like stateside? Reckon he'll get another term, or there's a possibility of it?

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 16:00 - Feb 27 with 1867 viewsSpruceMoose

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 15:55 - Feb 27 by footers

What's the mood like stateside? Reckon he'll get another term, or there's a possibility of it?

I don't live in America, I live in New York! So, I may not really have a good view of elsewhere.

He's dead in this town, but elsewhere is a different story. He has his base. Whatever he does doesn't deter them. It's cult like. The wife's family out in the middle all support him, even the intelligent, college educated ones. I have a feeling it's more about race than people want to admit. He's their guy, the powerful White bloke promising to put them first.

2020 will be close I imagine. All rests on who wins the Democratic Primary.

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 16:05 - Feb 27 with 1853 viewsfooters

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 16:00 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

I don't live in America, I live in New York! So, I may not really have a good view of elsewhere.

He's dead in this town, but elsewhere is a different story. He has his base. Whatever he does doesn't deter them. It's cult like. The wife's family out in the middle all support him, even the intelligent, college educated ones. I have a feeling it's more about race than people want to admit. He's their guy, the powerful White bloke promising to put them first.

2020 will be close I imagine. All rests on who wins the Democratic Primary.

Hang on, Trump's white now? I thought that's who that new racist TIG MP was referring to when she said 'people of a funny tinge'?

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 16:06 - Feb 27 with 1846 viewsSpruceMoose

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 16:05 - Feb 27 by footers

Hang on, Trump's white now? I thought that's who that new racist TIG MP was referring to when she said 'people of a funny tinge'?

Take a look around the eyes. You can see that he's the colour of bread sauce really.

My skin crawls every time I see this Jim Jordan on TV.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 16:09]

The Michael Cohen statement to the Committee on Oversight and Reform... on 16:17 - Feb 27 with 1807 viewswkj

The one thing I will give Trump, every moment he is in politics is more spicy reality than Love Island any day of the week. Between the comedy show of our lot here trying to do brexit- we have some great telly to relish.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024