Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bercow has just slapped May down again 15:34 - Mar 27 with 2168 viewsSpruceMoose

Considering a MV3 Mrs May? You've just been told to fook off again.

Staggering scenes, Geoff.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:35 - Mar 27 with 2158 viewsStokieBlue

This is key:

"He says he will block any attempt by the government to use a procedural rule change to get round his decision."

He is certainly standing up to them which is the right thing to do, whether he manages to survive that time will tell.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:40 - Mar 27 with 2106 viewshampstead_blue

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:35 - Mar 27 by StokieBlue

This is key:

"He says he will block any attempt by the government to use a procedural rule change to get round his decision."

He is certainly standing up to them which is the right thing to do, whether he manages to survive that time will tell.

SB

He's certainly one who likes the sound of his own voice....."Order!". Very theatrical.

He also leans against the government more than sit on the fence.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:41 - Mar 27 with 2098 viewsStokieBlue

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:40 - Mar 27 by hampstead_blue

He's certainly one who likes the sound of his own voice....."Order!". Very theatrical.

He also leans against the government more than sit on the fence.

Maybe because they are acting like fools and breaking centuries old rules?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:47 - Mar 27 with 2064 viewshampstead_blue

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:41 - Mar 27 by StokieBlue

SB

I think he has been that way from the start. It's certainly mentioned on the Daily Politics program often enough.

I met him at a Social Enterprise event at the HoP, he's got a very fat harse. Too long in a comfy chair and rich luncheons.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:54 - Mar 27 with 2034 viewsDarkHorse

And rightly so. Good on him.
Bercow has just slapped May down again on 16:19 - Mar 27 with 1962 viewsBlueBadger

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:41 - Mar 27 by StokieBlue

SB

Interesting how all those in favour of Our Sovereign Parliament are also opposed to people actually following its rules.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 16:41 - Mar 27 with 1908 viewsFtnfwest

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 15:35 - Mar 27 by StokieBlue

This is key:

SB

Is Mays deal one of the indicative vote options? Because if it is and it wins, they won't have to pass it separately, or will they? I'm lost.
Bercow has just slapped May down again on 16:46 - Mar 27 with 1890 viewsBinner

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 16:41 - Mar 27 by Ftnfwest

Is Mays deal one of the indicative vote options? Because if it is and it wins, they won't have to pass it separately, or will they? I'm lost.

No - hasn't Mrs May said she'd ignore the indicative votes?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Login to get fewer ads

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 16:54 - Mar 27 with 1869 viewsFtnfwest

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 16:46 - Mar 27 by Binner

No - hasn't Mrs May said she'd ignore the indicative votes?

Dunno. All a bizarre mystery quite frankly
Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:02 - Mar 27 with 1843 viewsMeadowlark

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 16:41 - Mar 27 by Ftnfwest

No. May's deal not included. Some interesting speeches this afternoon.
Everyone behaving themselves and making good points.
Except Marcus Fysh. He came across as a very unpleasant person.
Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:03 - Mar 27 with 1837 viewsSpruceMoose

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:02 - Mar 27 by Meadowlark

Crap central defender too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:04 - Mar 27 with 1832 viewswkj

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:02 - Mar 27 by Meadowlark

He really did, be broke the chain of decorum set by the others.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:05 - Mar 27 with 1829 viewsSpruceMoose

"I appeal to the house for rational consideration with regards to no-deal. I know there are a lot of scare stories out there, but this is a repeat of 2016. Those scare stories were wrong then, they are wrong now.

Let’s have a note of optimism about this country, a note of optimism about the capability of this country.

Let’s back this country and if we can’t get a good deal, then let’s actually get back to economic reality and realise we already trade profitably with the majority of the world’s GDP outside the EU on WTO terms, there is no reason we can’t trade within the EU on such terms."

To you John Baron, I say, suck my fat one you mug.

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:20 - Mar 27 with 1780 viewsSpruceMoose

What a time for Glassers to leave us. I know he's had his time but he'd have so much to contribute now. With all these Brexit threads, I'm sure he be browsing the forum without logging in like...

<a href=" https://ibb.co/Q6qfjGW"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/K9QXzHt/1.jpg" alt="1" border="0"></a>

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:30 - Mar 27 with 1755 viewswkj

Bercow has just slapped May down again on 17:20 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

What a time for Glassers to leave us. I know he's had his time but he'd have so much to contribute now. With all these Brexit threads, I'm sure he be browsing the forum without logging in like...

<a href=" https://ibb.co/Q6qfjGW"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/K9QXzHt/1.jpg" alt="1" border="0"></a>

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024