Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish 10:53 - Apr 7 with 4317 viewsgrimboy

The main two leading political parties are useless and disrespectful of the British people.
I ask all you know it alls (not being nasty) why hasn’t the queen stepped in she must have overal control of what happens I believe she was a brexit fan .
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 10:59 - Apr 7 with 3002 viewsWeWereZombies

She is impartial, and she did step in just to tell everyone to play nicely:

https://www.dw.com/en/queen-elizabeth-ii-urges-respect-as-uk-argues-over-brexit/

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 11:00 - Apr 7 with 2992 viewsDarth_Koont

We've already got a constitutional crisis and leadership vacuum because of our sh!tty, out of date political system. The Queen getting involved beyond a "Sort it out!" would add insult to injury.

And a big problem currently is how much more useless and disrespectful of the British people many of the other parties and politicians are. The ERG lot and UKIP are just awful wastes of space who have turned political debate into a battle of ignorance.

Pronouns: He/Him

‘Know it alls’ on 11:50 - Apr 7 with 2946 viewsunstableblue

First off, the Queen has to remain politically neutral, and her powers to influence Parliament are ceremonial. She does have regular meetings with the PM to express views but these remain confidential. Her main concern it seems is the Union and the unity of the country both of which are being damaged by Brexit. A hard Brexit will probably lead to a second Scottish referendum.

Speaking of unity you have a UKIP logo as your avatar they are now a mouth piece for Tommy Robinson and his ilk. They promote division, intolerance and hate. A person of colour, an immigrant who has made a life here, is as British as anyone. Tommy Robinson promotes social unrest and vilifies the BBC.

Finally - the reason Parliament is struggling, and NOT DELIVERING THE BREXIT THE PEOPLE WANTED (nauseating) is because it is a very very difficult position, and fundamentally it was mis sold. I can’t be bothered to give you the detail, you should have been able to fathom this out. But I’ll give you an example from Countryfile (of all things) it was two East Yorkshire pig farming sisters. They had got fired up by the Leave lies, voted Leave under some tenuous precedent-“we thought it would make Britain feel more patriotic and people would buy British’!!! The reality has dawned on them that Europe protects prices and standards. WTO means cheap imports and low standards. Both sisters had visited USA to visit farms in the past - both would not eat US pork given the appalling standards they saw.

Just read the above please. And for gods sake have a think about associating yourself with UKIP!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

‘Know it alls’ on 14:42 - Apr 7 with 2860 viewsbackwaywhen

‘Know it alls’ on 11:50 - Apr 7 by unstableblue

First off, the Queen has to remain politically neutral, and her powers to influence Parliament are ceremonial. She does have regular meetings with the PM to express views but these remain confidential. Her main concern it seems is the Union and the unity of the country both of which are being damaged by Brexit. A hard Brexit will probably lead to a second Scottish referendum.

Speaking of unity you have a UKIP logo as your avatar they are now a mouth piece for Tommy Robinson and his ilk. They promote division, intolerance and hate. A person of colour, an immigrant who has made a life here, is as British as anyone. Tommy Robinson promotes social unrest and vilifies the BBC.

Finally - the reason Parliament is struggling, and NOT DELIVERING THE BREXIT THE PEOPLE WANTED (nauseating) is because it is a very very difficult position, and fundamentally it was mis sold. I can’t be bothered to give you the detail, you should have been able to fathom this out. But I’ll give you an example from Countryfile (of all things) it was two East Yorkshire pig farming sisters. They had got fired up by the Leave lies, voted Leave under some tenuous precedent-“we thought it would make Britain feel more patriotic and people would buy British’!!! The reality has dawned on them that Europe protects prices and standards. WTO means cheap imports and low standards. Both sisters had visited USA to visit farms in the past - both would not eat US pork given the appalling standards they saw.

Just read the above please. And for gods sake have a think about associating yourself with UKIP!

i do not see the problem with Ukip , i have voted Tory all my life ( 62 now ) and they will not get my vote again , as for labour , not worth the ink for the cross on the voting slip , so it is Ukip for me next time round , theses major parties now need a bloody nose in the next GE , as they have disrespected democracy in my and a few million others eyes .
‘Know it alls’ on 14:48 - Apr 7 with 2839 viewsBloomBlue

‘Know it alls’ on 11:50 - Apr 7 by unstableblue

I'm sure as EU farmers they were proud we gave the world mad cow disease because EU standards are so high.

I'm sure they're also proud the EU have disemated fish stocks in EU waters, funny how Iceland's fish stocks have never decreased and have continued to increase, why, because they never trusted the EU on fish stocks.
‘Know it alls’ on 14:48 - Apr 7 with 2838 viewsWeWereZombies

‘Know it alls’ on 14:42 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

i do not see the problem with Ukip , i have voted Tory all my life ( 62 now ) and they will not get my vote again , as for labour , not worth the ink for the cross on the voting slip , so it is Ukip for me next time round , theses major parties now need a bloody nose in the next GE , as they have disrespected democracy in my and a few million others eyes .

Not considering voting Green then?

‘Know it alls’ on 14:57 - Apr 7 with 2823 viewsbackwaywhen

‘Know it alls’ on 14:48 - Apr 7 by WeWereZombies

Not considering voting Green then?

Errrr No ...wasted vote .
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:24 - Apr 7 with 2794 viewsbournemouthblue

this, oh they're all useless approach is falling into the Tory trap of 'oh Theresa has got a tough job' narrative which has been floating about

The reality is this 'Democratic Will of the People' isn't being stifled at all, we will leave but it won't be the batsh1t mental Brexit that not even Farage himself would be pushing for

The idea that leaving means Hard Brexit is totally ignorant

The idea that a second referendum which may simply be a confirmatory vote isn't undemocratic in the slightest. It goes back to the people and says are you sure you want to go through this, now you know all the facts?

If however we don't want remain as an option you could actually have a 1st and 2nd stage vote

ie - first vote a) May's Deal b) Renegotiate c) No Deal

2nd vote - Is a contest between the two most popular choices in the first vote

We then act on that instruction

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:37 - Apr 7 with 2783 viewsballycastle

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:24 - Apr 7 by bournemouthblue

this, oh they're all useless approach is falling into the Tory trap of 'oh Theresa has got a tough job' narrative which has been floating about

The reality is this 'Democratic Will of the People' isn't being stifled at all, we will leave but it won't be the batsh1t mental Brexit that not even Farage himself would be pushing for

The idea that a second referendum which may simply be a confirmatory vote isn't undemocratic in the slightest. It goes back to the people and says are you sure you want to go through this, now you know all the facts?

If however we don't want remain as an option you could actually have a 1st and 2nd stage vote

It really is strange and all rather silly that voters placed their votes for the Labour party and the Tories knowing full well that the manifestos of each promised to honour the referendum. Both parties increased their vote, there has to be morons who voted for the exact opposite of what they believed in.
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:56 - Apr 7 with 2761 viewsbackwaywhen

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:24 - Apr 7 by bournemouthblue

Now those options i like and agree with , the fact that remoaners want Remain option on the ballot slips is the one vote that must not in any way be put back to the people .
Your options are the most sensible way to put this all to bed .... well said Sir !.
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:08 - Apr 7 with 2706 viewsJ2BLUE

Apart from a 'proper Brexit', what do the Brexit party stand for?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:13 - Apr 7 with 2696 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:08 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

Apart from a 'proper Brexit', what do the Brexit party stand for?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:16 - Apr 7 with 2686 viewsWeWereZombies

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:56 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

Now those options i like and agree with , the fact that remoaners want Remain option on the ballot slips is the one vote that must not in any way be put back to the people .
Your options are the most sensible way to put this all to bed .... well said Sir !.

Although one of the latest polls puts Remain at 55% and Leave at 45%:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-will-of-people-poll-leave-

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 2685 viewsgtsb

We have an election
Election day arrives
It's raining
Stays indoors, they are both shoite.
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 2683 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:37 - Apr 7 by ballycastle

It really is strange and all rather silly that voters placed their votes for the Labour party and the Tories knowing full well that the manifestos of each promised to honour the referendum. Both parties increased their vote, there has to be morons who voted for the exact opposite of what they believed in.

Or that we have a democratic system where most people have a choice to vote Conservative, Labour or waste their vote.

If you are so confident 80% of the population voting for those 2 parties is an indication 80% want Brexit you should relish a second referendum.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:22 - Apr 7 with 2670 viewsJ2BLUE

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:13 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

Nice.

I bet no one can name another of their policies.

There are no good voting options for the next election.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:26 - Apr 7 with 2652 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:22 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

Nice.

I bet no one can name another of their policies.

There are no good voting options for the next election.

Yep. Definitely a one trick pony.

I still think the two main parties will split over the next few years to the extent that we will have a centre right and centre left party as well as a right wing and left wing party. But more choice also needs PR to really make it work.

That will deceiver more coalitions, which in turn will deliver a government of compromise rather than entrenched ideology.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 17:32 - Apr 7 with 2636 viewsbournemouthblue

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 15:56 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

I'm a remainer but it seems like a fairer vote if we are genuinely going to respect the result of the first vote

Most remainers would probably acknowledge that the EU needs reform and Britain could lobby hard to achieve that aim

However for the 17.4 million, it would nip their complaints in the bud whilst actually offering a calmer more sensible debate on the direction of exit

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT on 18:06 - Apr 7 with 2591 viewsunstableblue

‘Know it alls’ on 14:48 - Apr 7 by BloomBlue

I'm sure as EU farmers they were proud we gave the world mad cow disease because EU standards are so high.

I'm sure they're also proud the EU have disemated fish stocks in EU waters, funny how Iceland's fish stocks have never decreased and have continued to increase, why, because they never trusted the EU on fish stocks.

FIrst off Iceland are not an exemplar, they have some of the best fishing on the globe, they fiercely protect, and go around the island in cyclical method

The EU fish stocks are actually being well managed, are improving, and it’s seen as a success story for the EU.

But let’s not let facts get in the way of bashing Europe shall we.

"I do not see the problem with UKIP" on 21:33 - Apr 7 with 2525 viewsunstableblue

Even Farage thinks UKIP has become too extreme

They let Tommy Robinson speak at their recent rally for goodness sake.

I worry that people like you and the two uppers are going to legitimise these idiots, get them further seats in Brussels... and our global humiliation and diminishing attraction as a country of forward thinkers will mean yet more investment lost.

These are worrying times

‘Know it alls’ on 21:39 - Apr 7 with 2514 viewsSwansea_Blue

Serious question- are you on a wind up? It’s hard to tell sometimes on here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 21:40 - Apr 7 with 2506 viewsNo9

Look back to see how this mess was created & by whom
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 22:16 - Apr 7 with 2479 viewsgrimboy

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 21:40 - Apr 7 by No9

Look back to see how this mess was created & by whom

Pretty easy that incompetent politicians refusing to carry out the result of a British referendum of leave the EU .
Oh in which the remainers lost do you get it yet?
Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 2471 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 22:16 - Apr 7 by grimboy

Pretty easy that incompetent politicians refusing to carry out the result of a British referendum of leave the EU .
Oh in which the remainers lost do you get it yet?

Ah yes, the old "we won" argument. I despair that people see this as so black-and-white and think it is a game of who "won".

We are talking about the future of this country. Do you really want an economic disaster where the IRA are back in action or do you really not believe anything the experts say simply because of some soundbite that told you that you "had enough of experts"?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 22:26 - Apr 7 with 2460 viewsgrimboy

Labour are rubbish Tories are rubbish on 22:20 - Apr 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah yes, the old "we won" argument. I despair that people see this as so black-and-white and think it is a game of who "won".

We are talking about the future of this country. Do you really want an economic disaster where the IRA are back in action or do you really not believe anything the experts say simply because of some soundbite that told you that you "had enough of experts"?

Now Who is scare mongering?
You lot on here make me and any others I’m sure laugh .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024