Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question time was frightening 23:36 - Apr 25 with 6815 viewsFootballpete

Who was that crazy angry actor?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Question time was frightening on 23:49 - Apr 25 with 6398 viewsSarge

Gimli

He has a wonderful voice, he just needs to find something to say with it.
Question time was frightening on 23:51 - Apr 25 with 6388 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I think he was one of those method actors. Very shouty.

Edit....much prefer Pamela Anderson on This Week.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 23:56]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Question time was frightening on 23:57 - Apr 25 with 6378 viewsgiant_stow

His 'oh woman' rant got so frantic that I thought he was about to hit lucas for a moment.

Edit: the audience were a bunch of rumnuns too - all a bit car crash.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 23:59]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Question time was frightening on 03:07 - Apr 26 with 6252 viewsIllinoisblue

Question time was frightening on 23:57 - Apr 25 by giant_stow

His 'oh woman' rant got so frantic that I thought he was about to hit lucas for a moment.

Edit: the audience were a bunch of rumnuns too - all a bit car crash.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 23:59]

if it had been a woman banging the table like that and raising her voice, no doubt she would have been labeled as being emotional/erratic/silly.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Question time was frightening on 07:31 - Apr 26 with 6093 viewsdissboy2

Mr Gammon, new poster boy for farage's brexiteers
Question time was frightening on 08:24 - Apr 26 with 6006 viewsSwansea_Blue

Question time was frightening on 23:49 - Apr 25 by Sarge

Gimli

He has a wonderful voice, he just needs to find something to say with it.

Son of Glóin. He looks taller in real life.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Question time was frightening on 08:38 - Apr 26 with 5969 viewsBluefish

Utterly bizarre that we have loud booing when Trump is called a racist. It appears we have a section in society that is now trying to make calling out racism seen as unacceptable

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Question time was frightening on 09:39 - Apr 26 with 5862 viewsflimflam

Question time was frightening on 08:38 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

Utterly bizarre that we have loud booing when Trump is called a racist. It appears we have a section in society that is now trying to make calling out racism seen as unacceptable

Seems the political class are severely underestimating the feeling out there and looked shocked at the audience response last night.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with anything on there last night but it was interesting to see the bubble they all seem to reside in being challenged and their reaction.

Interesting also that 4 heavy remainers on there and the only leave representative was introduced as such.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

Question time was frightening on 09:49 - Apr 26 with 5831 viewsflimflam

Have you never watched Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Lord Of The Rings?

John Rhys-Davies is a legend although came across as a bit of a tit last night but I would lose it if I had to sit next to Caroline Lucas for any amount of time.

Question time was frightening on 10:05 - Apr 26 with 5796 viewsfactual_blue

Question time was frightening on 09:49 - Apr 26 by flimflam

Have you never watched Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Lord Of The Rings?

John Rhys-Davies is a legend although came across as a bit of a tit last night but I would lose it if I had to sit next to Caroline Lucas for any amount of time.

Lose what? Your virginity?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Question time was frightening on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 5772 viewsflimflam

Question time was frightening on 10:05 - Apr 26 by factual_blue

Lose what? Your virginity?

Done that yrs ago. How are you son anyway?

Question time was frightening on 10:19 - Apr 26 with 5746 viewsLord_Lucan

Question time was frightening on 09:39 - Apr 26 by flimflam

Seems the political class are severely underestimating the feeling out there and looked shocked at the audience response last night.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with anything on there last night but it was interesting to see the bubble they all seem to reside in being challenged and their reaction.

Interesting also that 4 heavy remainers on there and the only leave representative was introduced as such.

I agree.

Observant watchers will recognise that an audience member seems to have been ejected last night. There was a bald bloke being a bit shouty and the next thing the program seemed to have fast forwarded 30 seconds, obviously they have a delay and they must have used this to eject bald shouty man.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Question time was frightening on 10:21 - Apr 26 with 5736 viewsBluefish

Question time was frightening on 10:19 - Apr 26 by Lord_Lucan

I agree.

Observant watchers will recognise that an audience member seems to have been ejected last night. There was a bald bloke being a bit shouty and the next thing the program seemed to have fast forwarded 30 seconds, obviously they have a delay and they must have used this to eject bald shouty man.

We noticed how it suddenly skipped. He was clearly thrown out, he was also a bellend

Question time was frightening on 10:27 - Apr 26 with 5706 viewsBluefish

Question time was frightening on 09:39 - Apr 26 by flimflam

Not that the underclass are demanding a place in politics it will be impossible for the political class to find a way to connect. We would be better off with the politicians telling them that their views are damaging and/or disgusting so they will be ignored. There will be a few protests and some small riots but it will be better in the long run. We can then go back to politics not being ruined by Farage and his Wetherspoon army. QT and most debates are becoming unwatchable while the Brexit charade continues, we all know it cant happen because of the damage that it will cause

Question time was frightening on 10:32 - Apr 26 with 5692 viewsLord_Lucan

Question time was frightening on 10:27 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

Not that the underclass are demanding a place in politics it will be impossible for the political class to find a way to connect. We would be better off with the politicians telling them that their views are damaging and/or disgusting so they will be ignored. There will be a few protests and some small riots but it will be better in the long run. We can then go back to politics not being ruined by Farage and his Wetherspoon army. QT and most debates are becoming unwatchable while the Brexit charade continues, we all know it cant happen because of the damage that it will cause

Yes, I think Hitler had the same ideas as you.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Question time was frightening on 10:34 - Apr 26 with 5684 viewsBluefish

Question time was frightening on 10:32 - Apr 26 by Lord_Lucan

Yes, I think Hitler had the same ideas as you.

Not sure that is factually accurate

Question time was frightening on 10:39 - Apr 26 with 5661 viewsflimflam

Question time was frightening on 10:27 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

If they do that, which they sort of are already anyway then they will be voted out and we will end up with extreme MP's all over the place.

We are headed that way already as Farage will clean up at the EU elections as is the perfect storm for him. Also the poitical establishment would be wise to not underestimate him in any future GE as he is very clever at what he does whether you agree with him or not.

Question time was frightening on 10:42 - Apr 26 with 5650 viewsBluefish

Question time was frightening on 10:39 - Apr 26 by flimflam

If they do that, which they sort of are already anyway then they will be voted out and we will end up with extreme MP's all over the place.

We are headed that way already as Farage will clean up at the EU elections as is the perfect storm for him. Also the poitical establishment would be wise to not underestimate him in any future GE as he is very clever at what he does whether you agree with him or not.

We won't, we are 3 years from a GE. It will have long blown over by then if they just hurry up and pull the plaster off now.

Question time was frightening on 10:45 - Apr 26 with 5644 viewsflimflam

Question time was frightening on 10:42 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

We won't, we are 3 years from a GE. It will have long blown over by then if they just hurry up and pull the plaster off now.

That all depends on if we leave or not surely?

If they cancel Brexit which they would do so if they thought they could get away with it then things will only get worse.

Question time was frightening on 10:51 - Apr 26 with 5624 viewsBluefish

Question time was frightening on 10:45 - Apr 26 by flimflam

That all depends on if we leave or not surely?

If they cancel Brexit which they would do so if they thought they could get away with it then things will only get worse.

Cancel Brexit now, let the protests/riots blow over and it will be long forgotten about in 3 years. The farage type wont even notice we are having a GE

Question time was frightening on 11:05 - Apr 26 with 5583 viewsflimflam

Question time was frightening on 10:51 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

Cancel Brexit now, let the protests/riots blow over and it will be long forgotten about in 3 years. The farage type wont even notice we are having a GE

Wishful thinking. Farage will not go away until we are out of the EU.

Question time was frightening on 12:07 - Apr 26 with 5515 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Question time was frightening on 12:08 - Apr 26 with 5506 viewspickles110564

Question time was frightening on 11:05 - Apr 26 by flimflam

Wishful thinking. Farage will not go away until we are out of the EU.

Maybe never now as he spots an entry into mainstream politics so many on here must live in bubbles if they think the current feeling is going to just blow over.
Question time was frightening on 13:20 - Apr 26 with 5416 viewsLord_Lucan

Question time was frightening on 12:07 - Apr 26 by SWGF

That is nothing short of brilliant!

literal lollers on 13:23 - Apr 26 with 5402 viewsDyland

Question time was frightening on 12:07 - Apr 26 by SWGF

Reminds me of this. Which won't be funny unless you're aware of the slice and dice masterpiece Ninja Terminator.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024