Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) <----- Closed 19:41 - May 7 with 1291 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets

Sign the Petition!

Shear!

Don't bother, changed my mind, waste of time!

[Post edited 7 May 2019 19:54]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:43 - May 7 with 1269 viewsFixed_It

No!
Why do people have to be so 'entitled' - especially when they are not!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:43 - May 7 with 1263 viewsSomethingBlue

Stop being so entitled and take it down. What a silly, juvenile fuss.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:47 - May 7 with 1230 viewsIllinoisblue

the absolute state of you

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:48 - May 7 with 1225 viewsBrixtonBlue

Personally I disagree with this. If Marcus wants to do it then fine, it'd be a nice gesture. But as someone said in another thread, I'd rather the money go into the running of the club. A 10% saving isn't enough for me to worry about, but 11.5k of them is a sizeable chunk to the club.

I think we should just be happy that a thousand more people have got a ST despite relegation. That's a really good effort and something we should be proud of without any need for financial compensation. The good feeling I have now is worth more than a few quid.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:48 - May 7 with 1219 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:47 - May 7 by Illinoisblue

the absolute state of you

So you think Im wrong?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:53 - May 7 with 1185 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Ok, now thinking about it, seems a bit pointless. I have closed the petition.

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:56 - May 7 with 1168 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:53 - May 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

Ok, now thinking about it, seems a bit pointless. I have closed the petition.

Good lad.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:57 - May 7 with 1145 viewsIllinoisblue

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:48 - May 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

So you think Im wrong?

know, not think

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) <----- Closed on 20:11 - May 7 with 1071 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think those of us who haven't signed up should get a discount too. I demand 10% off my contribution of nothing!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 20:30 - May 7 with 1004 viewsJ2BLUE

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) on 19:48 - May 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

So you think Im wrong?

Yes. Everyone knew the different discount bands before signing up for a ST.

Credit to you for taking it down.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trigger the 10% discount on Ipswich town season tickets (Petition) <----- Closed on 21:04 - May 7 with 877 viewsBlueBadger

I deliberately didn't buy one just so's you'd have to pay full price.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024