Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylan Crowe 11:20 - May 28 with 2522 viewsskyblue23

He is meant to be attracting top clubs and not signing a pro deal with us. Now we're in League 1 would this guy be good enough to start for the first team if he were to sign a deal?

I know he's young, but if he's being tipped for moves to Champion league clubs I'd imagine he is good enough to play League 1 level at 18, but I have never seen him to know?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Dylan Crowe on 13:58 - May 28 with 2192 viewsskyblue23

Tumble weed

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Dylan Crowe on 13:59 - May 28 with 2188 viewsuefacup81

Who knows... would he?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Dylan Crowe on 14:00 - May 28 with 2183 viewsArnieM

He’s an arrogant little sod and would have made the first team last season were if not for his
“ attitude”. He’ll be another one with loads season of talent an£ no application to his game . Destined to be a journeyman unless he knuckles down to it,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dylan Crowe on 14:02 - May 28 with 2167 viewsTractorCam

Dylan Crowe on 13:58 - May 28 by skyblue23

Tumble weed

Probably not no.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Dylan Crowe on 14:05 - May 28 with 2134 viewsskyblue23

Dylan Crowe on 13:59 - May 28 by uefacup81

Who knows... would he?

How dare somebody ask a question about Ipswich youngsters knowing some people on this forum pay close attention to the youth ranks.

Dylan Crowe on 14:37 - May 28 with 2026 viewsBlueBlood90

It seems an odd one. Appears to be highly thought of throughout the England set up and big teams monitoring his progress but he's never mentioned as one that is likely to break into the first team. The oddest thing about it is we haven't had a good right back for 10 years so I'd like to see him given a chance if he's good enough.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Dylan Crowe on 14:40 - May 28 with 2011 viewsuefacup81

Dylan Crowe on 14:05 - May 28 by skyblue23

How dare somebody ask a question about Ipswich youngsters knowing some people on this forum pay close attention to the youth ranks.

It was more a response to your impatience for a response...

Dylan Crowe on 14:43 - May 28 with 1991 viewsskyblue23

Dylan Crowe on 14:40 - May 28 by uefacup81

It was more a response to your impatience for a response...

And mine was more a response to your pointless response...

Login to get fewer ads

Dylan Crowe on 14:50 - May 28 with 1947 viewsuefacup81

Dylan Crowe on 14:43 - May 28 by skyblue23

Div.

Dylan Crowe on 14:51 - May 28 with 1942 viewsBlue_Order

Dylan Crowe on 14:43 - May 28 by skyblue23

This response is just a pointless response to your response telling him your response was a response to his pointless response.

As you were.
Dylan Crowe on 14:51 - May 28 with 1935 viewsHerbivore

Dylan Crowe on 14:00 - May 28 by ArnieM

He’s an arrogant little sod and would have made the first team last season were if not for his
“ attitude”. He’ll be another one with loads season of talent an£ no application to his game . Destined to be a journeyman unless he knuckles down to it,

Where's this come from?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dylan Crowe on 14:54 - May 28 with 1922 viewsskyblue23

Dylan Crowe on 14:50 - May 28 by uefacup81

Div.

Oh please don't hurt my feelings

Dylan Crowe on 14:56 - May 28 with 1911 viewsskyblue23

Dylan Crowe on 14:51 - May 28 by Blue_Order

This response is just a pointless response to your response telling him your response was a response to his pointless response.

As you were.

True. He started it though

Dylan Crowe on 15:16 - May 28 with 1824 viewsTrumptonBlue

Dylan Crowe on 14:51 - May 28 by Herbivore

Where's this come from?

Lambert didn't seem particularly enamoured with him or his representatives when discussing him last season. Phil reported the below in March.

'Asked what the situation is with Crowe last month, manager Paul Lambert responded: “It doesn’t matter if you’ve played for England youth team or not, it doesn’t matter. That’s no major, major claim to fame.

“If you use that for your fame, my God you’re in trouble because you’ve got miles and miles to go.

“I think that’s important for any young player, just because you train with the first team or you play in a youth level game, it’s not professional football yet. Get in the first team and play a lot of games, then it becomes reality.

“So I don’t buy into this stuff about ‘national team, youth player’. Potentially, definitely, things are there but you’re never going to achieve anything with potential, you have to produce and I think that’s important. I don’t want young kids to be big-headed or their nose goes in the air and they thing, ‘I’ve arrived’.

“You’ve not arrived until you play 10 or 15 years in the game, then you think, ‘I’ve had a decent career’.

“I don’t want that culture in the club that because you’re a youth player or you’ve trained with the first team that you think you’re a player. You’re not.”

Lambert added: “I think the club’s talking with him and his other people. As I say, sometimes agents think players are better than they really are or tell them what they want to hear.

“As long as I’m here I don’t want a culture where people think young players have arrived without earning the right. That’s one thing I’ll not put up with.”'
Dylan Crowe on 15:27 - May 28 with 1781 viewsitfcjoe

I don't think we'll see him here next year - I guess he'll go to a bigger club and stagnate in their 23s, I don't really see how he stays in and around the England squads currently.

He's miles off 1st team standard

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024