Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thousand words on Bury right now 13:48 - Aug 21 with 1595 viewsMullet

I also think since they've been kicked out of Carrington they are training on a farmer's land nearby as there were paps outside the entrance yesterday, and big signs up about players not signing autographs because of traffic etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A thousand words on Bury right now on 13:52 - Aug 21 with 1545 viewsSouperJim

Good for her, actually think this an approach that might have legs. If enough average Joes due crazy things like this and attract national media attention, it might actually put some pressure on the EFL and the FA to actually do something about the state of the game.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

A thousand words on Bury right now on 14:24 - Aug 21 with 1409 viewsRegencyBlue

A thousand words on Bury right now on 13:52 - Aug 21 by SouperJim

Good for her, actually think this an approach that might have legs. If enough average Joes due crazy things like this and attract national media attention, it might actually put some pressure on the EFL and the FA to actually do something about the state of the game.

Don't bet on it!

The EFL and the FA do what the Premier League tells them to do and its all about the money!!
A thousand words on Bury right now on 14:40 - Aug 21 with 1369 viewsSouperJim

A thousand words on Bury right now on 14:24 - Aug 21 by RegencyBlue

Don't bet on it!

The EFL and the FA do what the Premier League tells them to do and its all about the money!!

Of course, but passionate football fans laying down infront of the bulldozers is spectacularly bad press for them.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

A thousand words on Bury right now on 14:42 - Aug 21 with 1359 viewsMullet

A thousand words on Bury right now on 14:40 - Aug 21 by SouperJim

Of course, but passionate football fans laying down infront of the bulldozers is spectacularly bad press for them.

A thousand words on Bury right now on 15:50 - Aug 21 with 1267 viewsMullet

Her interview doesn't say a lot, but I'm not sure it needs to. Poor woman is struggling.

A thousand words on Bury right now on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 1246 viewsclive_baker

What’s ‘in it’ for Dale? I’m assuming someone / people with deeper pockets than him will have presented him with the opportunity to hand over control of the club? They’re losing the best part of £250k a month per their last accounts that I just looked at. Does he own the plot Gigg Lane sits on? Just wondering if there’s a commercial benefit to him of them going under as a football club?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

A thousand words on Bury right now on 18:11 - Aug 21 with 1112 viewsRadlett_blue

A thousand words on Bury right now on 15:53 - Aug 21 by clive_baker

What’s ‘in it’ for Dale? I’m assuming someone / people with deeper pockets than him will have presented him with the opportunity to hand over control of the club? They’re losing the best part of £250k a month per their last accounts that I just looked at. Does he own the plot Gigg Lane sits on? Just wondering if there’s a commercial benefit to him of them going under as a football club?

Well, Bury have until Friday to provide all necessary information on “source and sufficiency of funding” for paying £2m debts owed under a company voluntary arrangement and fund the season or the club will be expelled after 125 years of Football League membership.
Their League Cup game has already been awarded to Sheffield Wednesday.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

A thousand words on Bury right now on 18:26 - Aug 21 with 1076 viewsJ2BLUE

She has literally begged the big Prem clubs to save them. Hard to watch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

A thousand words on Bury right now on 18:37 - Aug 21 with 1042 viewsBlueyandCrazy

A thousand words on Bury right now on 15:53 - Aug 21 by clive_baker

The issue for Dale will be he doesn’t want someone else picking up the club debt free with a clean slate as such. He wants this for himself, which he can’t have, so he is turning down ‘token’ offers.

Complete disgrace - should be a rule if the owner takes the club into admin, they have to sell the club for a set fee as long as the EFL and administrators are satisfied the incoming owners can meet revised debts and liabilities- shouldn’t be up to Dale as to whether buyers are suitable- clearly he wasn’t.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024