Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake 10:18 - Jul 31 with 1491 viewsskyblue23

I'm going with Wilson signing

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:20 - Jul 31 with 1481 viewsitfcjoe

Probably him or Guthrie will sign tomorrow ahead of Saturday's game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:33 - Jul 31 with 1448 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:20 - Jul 31 by itfcjoe

Short term deal to Jan presumably. Can’t help but think there has been a preferred CB deal elsewhere which we haven’t been able to conclude.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:38 - Jul 31 with 1423 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:33 - Jul 31 by BlueyandCrazy

Short term deal to Jan presumably. Can’t help but think there has been a preferred CB deal elsewhere which we haven’t been able to conclude.

If the journalists are correct it will have been Thompson won't it.

They are speculating on him and Nuttall as our targets.

Add them both to our squad and we are stronger I am sure. I am still of the opinion that keep what we have and avoid a bigger injury crisis than we currently have and we should be fine. That latter bit is the real problem.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:41 - Jul 31 with 1406 viewsfactual_blue

Who is this Wilson SIgning chap?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:53 - Jul 31 with 1366 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:38 - Jul 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

If the journalists are correct it will have been Thompson won't it.

They are speculating on him and Nuttall as our targets.

Add them both to our squad and we are stronger I am sure. I am still of the opinion that keep what we have and avoid a bigger injury crisis than we currently have and we should be fine. That latter bit is the real problem.

Not so sure - he’s a free agent effectively also so should have been relatively easy deal to do.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 11:15 - Jul 31 with 1290 viewsskyblue23

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:41 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

Who is this Wilson SIgning chap?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wilson_(Welsh_footballer)

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 13:13 - Jul 31 with 1171 viewsfactual_blue

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 11:15 - Jul 31 by skyblue23

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wilson_(Welsh_footballer)

Ah...I thought his name was actually Wilson Signing.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 13:26 - Jul 31 with 1113 viewsTIB

Not seen Benavente linked this window yet?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Collins on 13:27 - Jul 31 with 1108 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 16:35 - Jul 31 with 963 viewsKeaneish

Next transfer/rumour announcement sweepstake on 10:20 - Jul 31 by itfcjoe

I'd rather we played Skuse or Ndaba there given it's just one game out of 46. No need to spend money on wages for a squad filler who i see is below Wolfenden in the pecking order. If we're going for a CB, they need to be good enough to challenge week-in-week-out. I think Guthrie will struggle and possibly Wilson too.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024