Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil/Gav or even Mark 09:32 - Sep 9 with 965 viewschicoazul

You know how on dat dere Twitter you can mute words, for instance "antisemitism", so you never see conversations involving them? Can we get the same feature on here..?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 9:33]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 09:43 - Sep 9 with 927 viewswkj

We just need to add the "IppoWars" filter on TWTD so the wannabe Alex Jones type aspiring bachbenchers can go nut in peace.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:01 - Sep 9 with 909 viewsGavTWTD

You can easily hide threads you don't want to see again. I'm not sure I'd want to dictate automatically that you shouldn't see a thread due to a word that's in the text.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:02 - Sep 9 with 901 viewsfooters

Didn't some egghead make a script that does just that for Brexit? Can't remember who it was, tho...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:07 - Sep 9 with 886 viewswkj

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:02 - Sep 9 by footers

Didn't some egghead make a script that does just that for Brexit? Can't remember who it was, tho...

Too right, Brexit is a shocking word, regardless of context. I have always thought it as trivialising what it is describing and dumb down the importance of the withdrawal (for or against)

I don't really like nicknames either as you know, or rather calling people I don't like by a nickname.

Crybaby

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:07 - Sep 9 with 883 viewsSwansea_Blue

Was it that dyslexic work experience kid they had in last year? Sadly all 'biscuit' threads have since disappeared.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:33 - Sep 9 with 858 viewshoppy

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:07 - Sep 9 by wkj

Too right, Brexit is a shocking word, regardless of context. I have always thought it as trivialising what it is describing and dumb down the importance of the withdrawal (for or against)

I don't really like nicknames either as you know, or rather calling people I don't like by a nickname.

Is your real name wkj? I never realised.. thinking it was just some kind of nickname! ;)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:34 - Sep 9 with 849 viewswkj

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:33 - Sep 9 by hoppy

Is your real name wkj? I never realised.. thinking it was just some kind of nickname! ;)

wkj is jkw backwards... from there the mystery begins to unravel.

Crybaby

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 12:00 - Sep 9 with 802 viewshoppy

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 10:34 - Sep 9 by wkj

wkj is jkw backwards... from there the mystery begins to unravel.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 12:07 - Sep 9 with 789 viewsGeoffSentence

Dunno about 'Brexit' but DanTheMan did a chrome extension that blocked all Corbyn threads

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twtd-filter-extension/aihcceejcohdedll

Site feature suggestion by WD19 20 Aug 2018 7:51
Conversely, just because he is in the subject line doesn't mean he is actually there. He might just be nearby.

Good idea from the OP though. I could use it to expunge ALB from my ITFC experience.

[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 12:14]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 13:17 - Sep 9 with 744 viewsfooters

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 12:07 - Sep 9 by GeoffSentence

Dunno about 'Brexit' but DanTheMan did a chrome extension that blocked all Corbyn threads

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twtd-filter-extension/aihcceejcohdedll

Site feature suggestion by WD19 20 Aug 2018 7:51
Conversely, just because he is in the subject line doesn't mean he is actually there. He might just be nearby.

Good idea from the OP though. I could use it to expunge ALB from my ITFC experience.

[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 12:14]

Ah yes! Thanks for that, Mr Sentence. You are as useful as you are handsome :)

And it appears Dan really is the man.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil/Gav or even Mark on 13:33 - Sep 9 with 724 viewsWeWereZombies

I don't know if 'Word' still has this feature but when it was first launched I could childishly (or in a childlike way) amuse myself by using the 'Replace' function to change all the, say, instances of 'Chief Executive' in a document to, say, 'Uncle Buck'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024