Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From the stables info - use it as you see fit 08:10 - Sep 25 with 1267 viewsartsbossbeard

Gentleman James will definitely have a chance in the 4-25 at Perth but he’s not with his usual jockey so they are hoping he will get on well as he can be a quirky ride....(about 8/1 now I think)

Oceanus in the 4-55 is a proper unknown quantity apparently as they still haven’t figured it out properly- about 25s at the moment..
I’ve done them both but only a couple of quid on Oceanus.

Good luck if you have a go, and apologies..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:25 - Sep 25 with 1228 viewsPJH

Did you know that Perth is Great Britain's most northerly race course and is sort of within the grounds of Scone Palace?

Not many people know that-Sir M. Caine.
From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:27 - Sep 25 with 1226 viewsartsbossbeard

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:25 - Sep 25 by PJH

Did you know that Perth is Great Britain's most northerly race course and is sort of within the grounds of Scone Palace?

"Scon" or "Scown" Palace?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:28 - Sep 25 with 1219 viewsPJH

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:27 - Sep 25 by artsbossbeard

"Scon" or "Scown" Palace?

Up there it seems to be pronounced S K U N.

They have got peacocks there too.
From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:31 - Sep 25 with 1206 viewsfooters

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:28 - Sep 25 by PJH

Up there it seems to be pronounced S K U N.

They have got peacocks there too.

Handy if you need to buy a frock.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:32 - Sep 25 with 1198 viewsPJH

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:31 - Sep 25 by footers

Handy if you need to buy a frock.

Yes but M & Co is better.
From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:43 - Sep 25 with 1174 viewsSitfcB

Gentlemen James is a NON RUNNER

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:44 - Sep 25 with 1171 viewsSitfcB

Oceanus is a NON RUNNER.

:(

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:45 - Sep 25 with 1171 viewsartsbossbeard

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:43 - Sep 25 by SitfcB

As is Oceanus now!!

More tips as I get them...

Login to get fewer ads

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:45 - Sep 25 with 1159 viewsPJH

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:45 - Sep 25 by artsbossbeard

As is Oceanus now!!

Well, at least you learnt that Perth is the most northerly....
From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:56 - Sep 25 with 1122 viewsitfcjoe

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:45 - Sep 25 by artsbossbeard

As is Oceanus now!!

Broken even today, which is a always a win

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:58 - Sep 25 with 1116 viewsartsbossbeard

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:56 - Sep 25 by itfcjoe

Broken even today, which is a always a win

The family will eat tonight.

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 09:07 - Sep 25 with 1077 viewsnoggin

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:43 - Sep 25 by SitfcB

Apparently it's got the trots.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 09:24 - Sep 25 with 1047 viewsclive_baker

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 08:25 - Sep 25 by PJH

I thought Perth was what Chris Eubank kept his money in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 11:41 - Sep 25 with 962 viewsRyorry

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 09:24 - Sep 25 by clive_baker

I thought Perth was what Chris Eubank kept his money in.

Ooooh, be careful, someone might be lurking & pop up to give you a tongue-lashing for "mocking a speech impediment"! (his words not mine).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 11:42 - Sep 25 with 958 viewsRyorry

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 09:07 - Sep 25 by noggin

Apparently it's got the trots.

Aye, when it's supposed to gallop.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 11:45 - Sep 25 with 941 viewsclive_baker

From the stables info - use it as you see fit on 11:41 - Sep 25 by Ryorry

Ooooh, be careful, someone might be lurking & pop up to give you a tongue-lashing for "mocking a speech impediment"! (his words not mine).

Stop stirring.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024