Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here 21:34 - Sep 27 with 7997 viewsBluefish

They have launched a mass attack on jo swinson. Apparently she is the only thing stopping their cult leader from getting into power. Bit odd thing to expect her to make way for him when she is so far clear of him.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 21:40 - Sep 27 with 2951 viewsbaxterbasics

Brexit aside I quite like Jo Swinson. But if she somehow enables a Corbyn administration I would never forgive her.

But why should she when is either level or ahead of Labour in the polls.

With Labour still fudging their position between Brexit Tories and Revoke LDs, they are getting g squeezed. Only votes Corbyn can rely on are the hard left, Israel obsessives and ignorant students.

Even a bunch of Labour MPs don’t want him as PM.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 21:52 - Sep 27 with 2916 viewsWeWereZombies

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 21:40 - Sep 27 by baxterbasics

Brexit aside I quite like Jo Swinson. But if she somehow enables a Corbyn administration I would never forgive her.

With Labour still fudging their position between Brexit Tories and Revoke LDs, they are getting g squeezed. Only votes Corbyn can rely on are the hard left, Israel obsessives and ignorant students.

Although the latest BBC news item suggests that the SNP will be 'kingmaker' to remove Johnson by a vote of no confidence and have Corbyn in Number Ten as early as next week!

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:32 - Sep 27 with 2853 viewsKievthegreat

Some of them also saying she's made a deal with Boris to get a cabinet position?!?

Positively delusional.

Labour getting hot under the collar maybe?
The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:43 - Sep 27 with 2824 viewsSwansea_Blue

Everyone in the UK today who’s blindly following cult-like political movements, attacking anyone who’s on the ‘wrong’ side, slavishly defending the indefensible as long as it suits there cause, and generally being a caustic d1ck on social media:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:50 - Sep 27 with 2809 viewsBrixtonBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 21:40 - Sep 27 by baxterbasics

Having a different view to you doesn't make one ignorant.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:51 - Sep 27 with 2808 viewsBrixtonBlue

Your whole life is just trolling isn't it? Friday night and you're still trying to wind people up. How sad.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:52 - Sep 27 with 2807 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:51 - Sep 27 by BrixtonBlue

Your whole life is just trolling isn't it? Friday night and you're still trying to wind people up. How sad.

Please Phil please he said nasty things please delete his post and ban him or I'll cry a river

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:59 - Sep 27 with 2783 viewsBrixtonBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:52 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

Please Phil please he said nasty things please delete his post and ban him or I'll cry a river

If I was as sad as you I'd do more than cry a river.

Login to get fewer ads

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:01 - Sep 27 with 2775 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:59 - Sep 27 by BrixtonBlue

If I was as sad as you I'd do more than cry a river.

I'll avoid getting dragged into the personal stuff because I get bored of you pleading to Phil to ban me. It seems you struggle with it all

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:02 - Sep 27 with 2770 viewsBrixtonBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:43 - Sep 27 by Swansea_Blue

Everyone in the UK today who’s blindly following cult-like political movements, attacking anyone who’s on the ‘wrong’ side, slavishly defending the indefensible as long as it suits there cause, and generally being a caustic d1ck on social media:

The use of the term 'cult' is just to belittle people who have a different political allegiance. You could probably, ironically, describe its use as cultish these days.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:07 - Sep 27 with 2758 viewsBrixtonBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:01 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

I'll avoid getting dragged into the personal stuff because I get bored of you pleading to Phil to ban me. It seems you struggle with it all

I've never pleaded with Phil to ban anyone. If he were to ask for my recommendations you'd be first against the wall, simply for being consistently rude and offensive.

You've been banned, and come very close to it on several other occasions. Do you ever think it might be you?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:12 - Sep 27 with 2742 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:07 - Sep 27 by BrixtonBlue

I've never pleaded with Phil to ban anyone. If he were to ask for my recommendations you'd be first against the wall, simply for being consistently rude and offensive.

You've been banned, and come very close to it on several other occasions. Do you ever think it might be you?

Wonderful stuff, you literally did today on a post after you had reported a post as abuse. It is clear you don't handle this well so I'll wish you good day. Maybe one day you will be ready to engage without getting so offended/upset/bitter *delete as appropriate .

Good luck

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:19 - Sep 27 with 2710 viewsSpruceMoose

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:01 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

ORDER ORDER!

Last person to demand a banning for Bluefish was Bluefish himself!

I yield to the somewhat honourable gentleman to my right.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:24 - Sep 27 with 2698 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:19 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

ORDER ORDER!

Last person to demand a banning for Bluefish was Bluefish himself!

I yield to the somewhat honourable gentleman to my right.

He did it today after reporting a harmless post as abuse

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:26 - Sep 27 with 2695 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:24 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

He did it today after reporting a harmless post as abuse

Johnson and Cummings by Herbivore 27 Sep 2019 9:42
They seem troublingly comfortable with the idea that stoking public anger is justifiable and, indeed, with using the public's anger to try to intimidate MPs into supporting Brexit at any cost. These are dark times. Meanwhile, having behaved unlawfully once, they are openly plotting to ignore another act of Parliament so as not to ask for an extension from the EU. Have any of you sleepwalkers woken up yet?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:28 - Sep 27 with 2681 viewsSpruceMoose

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:26 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

Johnson and Cummings by Herbivore 27 Sep 2019 9:42
They seem troublingly comfortable with the idea that stoking public anger is justifiable and, indeed, with using the public's anger to try to intimidate MPs into supporting Brexit at any cost. These are dark times. Meanwhile, having behaved unlawfully once, they are openly plotting to ignore another act of Parliament so as not to ask for an extension from the EU. Have any of you sleepwalkers woken up yet?

Is that the post you meant to link to?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:28 - Sep 27 with 2682 viewsIllinoisblue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 22:52 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

can't we all just get along?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:30 - Sep 27 with 2677 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:28 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Is that the post you meant to link to?

Towards the bottom of that 1st page. I don't know how to link the actual reply. I haven't used thread mode since we moved to this version of twtd. Once upon a time I only used thread mode

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:32 - Sep 27 with 2668 viewsSpruceMoose

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:30 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

Towards the bottom of that 1st page. I don't know how to link the actual reply. I haven't used thread mode since we moved to this version of twtd. Once upon a time I only used thread mode

Ah sorry. I'm on my second pint of Romanee Conti 1945.

I'll investigate and get back to you.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:34 - Sep 27 with 2666 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:32 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

I have exactly 783 PMs saved from Phil relating to complaints about me from dolly. I will publish them all when I get to 1000. Probably some time next week

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:35 - Sep 27 with 2661 viewsSpruceMoose

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:32 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

I have returned. You mean this one?

Johnson and Cummings by BrixtonBlue 27 Sep 2019 10:10
You'd know all about childish insults after Phil removed your offensive post last night.

About time you were banned (again).

He may have allowed himself enough wiggle room on this one. I need to retire to my chambers to consult case histories before arriving at a judgement.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:36 - Sep 27 with 2659 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:35 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

I have returned. You mean this one?

Johnson and Cummings by BrixtonBlue 27 Sep 2019 10:10
You'd know all about childish insults after Phil removed your offensive post last night.

About time you were banned (again).

He may have allowed himself enough wiggle room on this one. I need to retire to my chambers to consult case histories before arriving at a judgement.

Pretty conclusive on it's own. The yellow belly history just compounds it. I wear it as a badge of honour. A bit like when teenage boys discover girls and they are mean to the one they fancy the most

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:38 - Sep 27 with 2650 viewsSpruceMoose

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:36 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

Pretty conclusive on it's own. The yellow belly history just compounds it. I wear it as a badge of honour. A bit like when teenage boys discover girls and they are mean to the one they fancy the most

I appreciate your eagerness to receive judgment in you favour Mr Bluefish, but I shall not be rushed in reaching my judgement. I suggest you enjoy your weekend and we shall reconvene on Monday for my decision.

Should any fat brown envelopes find their way to my office between then, well...

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:41 - Sep 27 with 2642 viewsBluefish

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:38 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

I appreciate your eagerness to receive judgment in you favour Mr Bluefish, but I shall not be rushed in reaching my judgement. I suggest you enjoy your weekend and we shall reconvene on Monday for my decision.

Should any fat brown envelopes find their way to my office between then, well...

There is a lot hanging on this but I understand that the judgements need to be considered carefully. I shall retire to bed now and try to sleep through the trepidation
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 23:44]

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:50 - Sep 27 with 2617 viewsSpruceMoose

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:41 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

There is a lot hanging on this but I understand that the judgements need to be considered carefully. I shall retire to bed now and try to sleep through the trepidation
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 23:44]

I appreciate your understanding.

Sadly the defendant remains silent and sullen, which may end up factoring into my judgement.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024