Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... 09:12 - Jan 30 with 3681 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...have 3 people ever been responsible for pushing the sale of more sh1t??

Please excuse my mumsnet moment!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:23 - Jan 30 with 3633 viewsBlueBadger

I see your Lorraine Kelly and raise you Gwynneth Paltrow.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:26 - Jan 30 with 3623 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:23 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

That fecking doctor is worse....!

Edit...today's was a device you stick on your wrist which tells you which hand cream is best suited to your DNA !
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 9:28]

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:27 - Jan 30 with 3618 viewsBlueBadger

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:26 - Jan 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Edit...today's was a device you stick on your wrist which tells you which hand cream is best suited to your DNA !

I'll be honest, I have no idea which doctor you're referring to.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:31 - Jan 30 with 3607 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:27 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

I'll be honest, I have no idea which doctor you're referring to.

Doctor Hilary...duh!!

[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 9:31]

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:33 - Jan 30 with 3590 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Why do you watch Lorraine Kelly??!!??!!

Serious harm being done to your credibility

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:34 - Jan 30 with 3584 viewsBlueBadger

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:31 - Jan 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Doctor Hilary...duh!!

[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 9:31]

I've still no idea who this fella is. Probably because I've got a job.

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:35 - Jan 30 with 3581 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:33 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Miss Slave makes me...!

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:35 - Jan 30 with 3576 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:35 - Jan 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Miss Slave makes me...!

You really are a slave!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:39 - Jan 30 with 3564 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:35 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

You really are a slave!!

That is between me and Miss Slave.

That Lorraine Kelly... on 09:44 - Jan 30 with 3551 viewsfactual_blue

...does she ever mention young, black firemen?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:44 - Jan 30 with 3551 viewsfactual_blue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:34 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

I've still no idea who this fella is. Probably because I've got a job.

...for the time being.

'Dear Mr Hancock....'

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:47 - Jan 30 with 3541 viewsBlueBadger

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:44 - Jan 30 by factual_blue

...for the time being.

'Dear Mr Hancock....'

Pfft, like he answers hiss letters. Just ask the senior doctors at WSH.

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:51 - Jan 30 with 3526 viewsfactual_blue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:47 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

Pfft, like he answers hiss letters. Just ask the senior doctors at WSH.

I was reading an article the other day by the former head of the Civil Service about why cummings' 'reforms' will fail. After pointing out that the Civil Service is already full of misfits and weirdoes (which it is), Sir Jeremy Heywood pointed out that the root cause of the perceived problems in the CS are because it has to look after an inordinately large number of Ministers (there are 118 Ministers in the British Government), and many of them are of extremely low calibre.

How are chris grayling and matt hancock these days?

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 10:18 - Jan 30 with 3492 viewsTangledupin_Blue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:35 - Jan 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Miss Slave makes me...!

Is miss Slave your mum?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 11:31 - Jan 30 with 3432 viewsRadlett_blue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:33 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Lorraine Kelly is a close alternative to having root canal surgery, while listening to someone scraping a metal comb on a window pane.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 11:35 - Jan 30 with 3429 viewsLord_Lucan

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 11:31 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

Lorraine Kelly is a close alternative to having root canal surgery, while listening to someone scraping a metal comb on a window pane.

I quite fancy her

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 12:31 - Jan 30 with 3391 viewsRadlett_blue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 11:35 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

I quite fancy her

Mute button required, though.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 3380 viewsSwansea_Blue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:26 - Jan 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 3370 viewsSwansea_Blue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 09:23 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

Most of whose products seem to have something to do with her wizard's sleeve. It's a brave USP.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 12:51 - Jan 30 with 3338 viewsGlasgowBlue

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 12:38 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

Most of whose products seem to have something to do with her wizard's sleeve. It's a brave USP.

I thought about buying one of her candles but when I saw the price I just decided to leave a mackerel to rot behind the radiator to achieve the same effect.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 17:32 - Jan 30 with 3245 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That Lorraine Kelly...the doctor fella...and the fashion guru... on 12:51 - Jan 30 by GlasgowBlue

I thought about buying one of her candles but when I saw the price I just decided to leave a mackerel to rot behind the radiator to achieve the same effect.

Mrs Glasgow won't like this....or do you have intimate Gwyneth knowledge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024