Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
21 points from last 18 games (n/t) 17:32 - Feb 1 with 1036 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:33 - Feb 1 with 1029 viewsdavblue

100 points 100 goals.
21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:34 - Feb 1 with 1016 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s fine, we beat Accrington Stanley, Tranmere and Lincoln don’t you know

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:34 - Feb 1 with 1017 viewsCoco

Truly awful but how is it accepted? This is league one?! Lambert has five years on his contract! What is going on??

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:36 - Feb 1 with 988 viewsbackwaywhen

We are in downwood spiral on that front , IF we make play offs , I just cannot see us getting through , hope im wrong but we lack nerve & bottle with this squad .
21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:39 - Feb 1 with 948 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Some will tell you that we are 4th and we would have taken this.

Lambert has got to go. He is not good enough
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:53]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:42 - Feb 1 with 913 viewsMrTown

Struggle to stick with them after performances like that and Rotherham.

Leaves you speechless.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:42 - Feb 1 with 908 viewsgordon

Yup - when you look at the table, it feels like all the teams at the top are just muddling along like us, but we were a long way ahead of Rotherham (9 ponts), Portsmouth (14 points) and Sunderland (8 points) back then.

If we lose at Sunderland, as we probably will, then we're effectively going to be down in 8th, if you assume the other teams around us continue to accumulate points at a reasonable rate from their games in hand.

I'd say that's about right based on our performances this season.
21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 1 with 891 viewsdavblue

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:39 - Feb 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

Some will tell you that we are 4th and we would have taken this.

Lambert has got to go. He is not good enough
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:53]

Big enough is the wrong word.

He’s not a good manager, he’s a chancer, since he’s started here we’ve drifted from style to style overlapping centre halves, pulled that out of the bag from watching Sheff United.
Login to get fewer ads

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:47 - Feb 1 with 861 viewsCoco

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 1 by davblue

He’s not a good manager, he’s a chancer, since he’s started here we’ve drifted from style to style overlapping centre halves, pulled that out of the bag from watching Sheff United.

EXACTLY!!!!

why is this not pulled up on more? Remember when splitting the centre halves was the fashion?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:51 - Feb 1 with 835 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s 17th in the form table over that period. Just above relegation form.

I was hoping we’d turned the corner, but you do have to wonder if those couple of wins were the exception. We need 3 or 4 convincing performances and results to try and get rid of this monkey again.

It’s a bit of a worry.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:53 - Feb 1 with 823 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 1 by davblue

It meant to say good... my bad that was a typo

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:56 - Feb 1 with 796 viewsJDB23

21 points from last 18 games (n/t) on 17:42 - Feb 1 by gordon

Yup - when you look at the table, it feels like all the teams at the top are just muddling along like us, but we were a long way ahead of Rotherham (9 ponts), Portsmouth (14 points) and Sunderland (8 points) back then.

If we lose at Sunderland, as we probably will, then we're effectively going to be down in 8th, if you assume the other teams around us continue to accumulate points at a reasonable rate from their games in hand.

I'd say that's about right based on our performances this season.

Yeah, we've been in a false position most of this season. 8th place is a good reflection of our ability in this league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024