Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain 21:59 - Feb 26 with 885 viewsFixed_It

Earrings. The very thought of having to pick one up sends shivers down my spine...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:00 - Feb 26 with 871 viewsFixed_It

And people who post random things as a Football Thread by mistake!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:01 - Feb 26 with 863 viewsArnieM

Snakes ...... and I’ve never personally met one RS d to face in my life . Feet come off the floor up round my lugoles every time I see one on the tv . Just can’t help it !!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:02 - Feb 26 with 860 viewsReuser_is_God

Anything to do with eyes.

I can’t even watch someone put contact lenses in without feeling squeamish.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:05 - Feb 26 with 845 viewsMullet

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:01 - Feb 26 by ArnieM

Snakes ...... and I’ve never personally met one RS d to face in my life . Feet come off the floor up round my lugoles every time I see one on the tv . Just can’t help it !!!

I staggered back to my hotel room in Oz once and a python was curled up under the light by my door. No way I could get in so I thought I'll just shift it along with a stick.

Needless to say it was neither happy or slow to let know. Sobered up really quickly.

It was probably only a juvenile but I swear to this day it was 8ft or more and could have done me a lot of damage had it wanted to.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 821 viewsDeano69

Clowns

Creepy dummy, large dolls, that type of thing.

Not a bit fan of earrings either, glad to find someone else.

Don’t really like buttons. A button tin is something I am not comfortable with, I refused to play cards for buttons even as a kid.

Mayo
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 22:10]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:22 - Feb 26 with 795 viewsGuthrum

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:02 - Feb 26 by Reuser_is_God

Anything to do with eyes.

I can’t even watch someone put contact lenses in without feeling squeamish.

I'm with you on that one. Could never contemplate eye makeup in my Goth days.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:24 - Feb 26 with 785 viewsGuthrum

Skeletons. We've all got one, but even seeing a photo of one (animal as well as human) is enough to make me jump.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:43 - Feb 26 with 740 viewsOldsmoker

Buzzy insects.
Wasps, Bees, Hornets.
The 'man' in me vanishes and I become a big wuss.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 22:57 - Feb 26 with 719 viewsnorth_stand77

Maggots.

Disgusting creatures, all writhing around together (shudders)
Things that you have some weird phobia over that you can't explain on 23:00 - Feb 26 with 715 viewshatch

Sandpaper.

That stuff is rough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024