Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? 21:42 - Mar 5 with 1490 viewsunstableblue

After game on Saturday?

Thanks in advance.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 21:48 - Mar 5 with 1476 viewsHerbivore

Arcade Street Tavern.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 22:24 - Mar 5 with 1425 viewsMugwump

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 21:48 - Mar 5 by Herbivore

Arcade Street Tavern.

Wouldn’t have thought they would have it on.

Greyhound.
Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 22:32 - Mar 5 with 1411 viewsHerbivore

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 22:24 - Mar 5 by Mugwump

Greyhound.

They always show the Six Nations.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 23:55 - Mar 5 with 1366 viewsstonojnr

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 22:24 - Mar 5 by Mugwump

Greyhound.

Arcade definitely showing all the England games for sure, so it will be on, the other games theyll show if you ask, saw some of Italy v Scotland in there the other week whilst you were all watching Oxford beat Town.
Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 10:18 - Mar 6 with 1207 viewsMugwump

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 22:32 - Mar 5 by Herbivore

They always show the Six Nations.

Apologies. I incorrectly assumed they would not have it in as it is an evening game.
Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 10:30 - Mar 6 with 1185 viewsITFC_Forever

The Plough.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 10:31 - Mar 6 with 1191 viewsitfcjoe

How many mates are you bringing to the game? May need to be a big venue!

On serious note, the Halberd is the best pub for sports in town - big areas indoors and outdoors and lots of big screens

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 10:36 - Mar 6 with 1172 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm dusting off by best bad Welsh accent and going full native on this one in support of the missus. (Not that I'll get to see it).

Come on you boyos!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Comfortable England win though I reckon - Wales very much in transition following loss of Gatland and (possibly more importantly) Shaun Edwards.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 10:56 - Mar 6 with 1150 viewsunstableblue

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 10:31 - Mar 6 by itfcjoe

How many mates are you bringing to the game? May need to be a big venue!

On serious note, the Halberd is the best pub for sports in town - big areas indoors and outdoors and lots of big screens

Thanks Joe.... will try Halberd.

The number of ‘mates’ with me on Saturday will be... drum roll... 8!

3 of our number are spurs fans coming along as they’re in Ipswich for weekend - I’m somewhat concerned at how toxic the atmosphere is going to be?! Just can’t see Lambert turning this round.. it really is last throw of dice.

2 of whom will be in the Coventry away end (and who are feeling rather bullish).

Wonder if the attendance will be down due to Corona? A lot of work activity being affected; one client banning external visits to operational sites.

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 11:15 - Mar 6 with 1119 viewshype313

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 10:56 - Mar 6 by unstableblue

Thanks Joe.... will try Halberd.

The number of ‘mates’ with me on Saturday will be... drum roll... 8!

3 of our number are spurs fans coming along as they’re in Ipswich for weekend - I’m somewhat concerned at how toxic the atmosphere is going to be?! Just can’t see Lambert turning this round.. it really is last throw of dice.

2 of whom will be in the Coventry away end (and who are feeling rather bullish).

Wonder if the attendance will be down due to Corona? A lot of work activity being affected; one client banning external visits to operational sites.

Not as Toxic as the Lane after the other night!!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 12:19 - Mar 6 with 1074 viewsunstableblue

Any suggestions for a pub to watch rugby in Ipswich? on 11:15 - Mar 6 by hype313

Not as Toxic as the Lane after the other night!!

Good point!

Hadn't seen this:

Crazy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024