Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today 17:00 - Mar 7 with 1168 viewsBlueBadger

Randomly blames one of the players : 2/1
'We're still playing for a playoff place' : 3/2
'This is a tough league' 5/3
'We're still fighting' 6/1
'I am an utter fraud who should have been sacked last May. I'm going now and I don't even want compensation' 697656858645734652354253232/1

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:01 - Mar 7 with 1147 viewsOxford_Blue

What would you expect someone in his position to say, realistically?
Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:02 - Mar 7 with 1126 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want to know what he says. Just shut the **** up Lambert.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:02 - Mar 7 with 1122 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Go on, I'll have 50p on the last one.
Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:03 - Mar 7 with 1097 viewsjeera

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:02 - Mar 7 by BudapestByBlimp

Go on, I'll have 50p on the last one.

At those odds I could go halves with you if you like.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:03 - Mar 7 with 1094 viewsTrequartista

Sheffield United spent 6 years in this division, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Sunderland dear oh dear.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:04 - Mar 7 with 1071 viewsjeera

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:02 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

I don't want to know what he says. Just shut the **** up Lambert.

Did you go today J?

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:07 - Mar 7 with 1015 viewsJ2BLUE

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:04 - Mar 7 by jeera

Did you go today J?

No. Didn't go to Fleetwood either. It's just so predictable. Couldn't face it.

We couldn't give our tickets away either. No one wanted them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:09 - Mar 7 with 984 viewsSitfcB

Improved performance 1/1000
Lads gave everything 1/1000

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:09 - Mar 7 with 968 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:01 - Mar 7 by Oxford_Blue

I quit? I've let you all down? I'm a fraud?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 933 viewsjeera

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:07 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

No. Didn't go to Fleetwood either. It's just so predictable. Couldn't face it.

We couldn't give our tickets away either. No one wanted them.

Can't say I blame you.

Life's hard enough.

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 915 viewsOxford_Blue

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:09 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

I quit? I've let you all down? I'm a fraud?

Realistically.
Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:19 - Mar 7 with 850 viewsjeera

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:13 - Mar 7 by Oxford_Blue

Realistically.

Those things, but in a strong Scottish accent?

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 18:13 - Mar 7 with 714 viewsBlueBadger

Dear old Dollers. Shambert has clearly replaced Jeremy Corbyn in his 'useless celebrity who can do no wrong' box.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 18:17 - Mar 7 with 690 viewsmanchego

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:01 - Mar 7 by Oxford_Blue

" I resign "
Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 18:18 - Mar 7 with 677 viewsBluefish

Surely he will just apologise? He cares so much afterall

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 19:20 - Mar 7 with 612 viewsBlueBadger

Let's open a book on what PRP says in his presser today on 17:19 - Mar 7 by jeera

Those things, but in a strong Scottish accent?

Plus 'did you know I used to play for Dortmund'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024