Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock and Dyer 13:26 - Mar 9 with 2411 viewspete81

Just to keep everyone happy how about this scenario....
Warnock signed Kieron for QPR in 2011 so possible some form of partnership in that...Lambert sacked when mathematically not in playoffs. Warnock signs until summer 2021 (putting back his retirement a year) with Kieron as his number 2 then Kieron to take over at the end of next season.
Warnock and Dyer on 13:28 - Mar 9 with 2382 viewsitfcjoe

If Warnock is going to be involved here, then I'm certain that Dyer will be too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Warnock and Dyer on 13:30 - Mar 9 with 2349 viewsSwansea_Blue

Warnock and Dyer on 13:28 - Mar 9 by itfcjoe

If Warnock is going to be involved here, then I'm certain that Dyer will be too

Blue and white, it's meant to be!

"Kick the effin bawl"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Warnock and Dyer on 13:33 - Mar 9 with 2298 viewsHarry_Palmer

I'm not sure that would work. I'm only guessing but I wouldn't have thought their football philosophies would be too closely aligned.

I'd certainly take them over another year of Lambert but then right now i'd take just about anybody so that doesn't say much.
Warnock and Dyer on 13:38 - Mar 9 with 2253 viewsKeaneish

Oh no. The ex-players make good managers conversation...
Think I’d rather Nathan Jones.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Warnock and Dyer on 13:41 - Mar 9 with 2238 viewsITFCBlues

Why would anyone want Warnock? The club is gearing it's self towards working with academy players. There was a breakdown with academy staff with Mick when he was here playing his brand of football if that Athletic story is to be believed, it'll be the same with Warnock.

It would make no sense

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Warnock and Dyer on 13:44 - Mar 9 with 2218 viewshomer_123

Warnock and Dyer on 13:41 - Mar 9 by ITFCBlues

Why would anyone want Warnock? The club is gearing it's self towards working with academy players. There was a breakdown with academy staff with Mick when he was here playing his brand of football if that Athletic story is to be believed, it'll be the same with Warnock.

It would make no sense

I have to agree. Seems an illogical 'long term' appointment in that regard.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Warnock and Dyer on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 2172 viewsSwansea_Blue

Warnock and Dyer on 13:38 - Mar 9 by Keaneish

An ex-player was the springboard to a widely respected style, a decade of success, a major trophy and a European tour down here for the Swans.

We may even have had our own version of that - someone called George something....

But yeah, I guess for every success there are a dozen failures. Lots of people are calling for Nathan Jones - he's not for me, but I can see why people would call for him because of his Luton days. He's out of work, which seems to be in his favour.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Warnock and Dyer on 14:33 - Mar 9 with 2014 viewsmonty_radio

Warnock and Dyer on 13:50 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

An ex-player was the springboard to a widely respected style, a decade of success, a major trophy and a European tour down here for the Swans.

We may even have had our own version of that - someone called George something....

But yeah, I guess for every success there are a dozen failures. Lots of people are calling for Nathan Jones - he's not for me, but I can see why people would call for him because of his Luton days. He's out of work, which seems to be in his favour.

Lots of people might be calling for Nathan Jones where you are Swansea, but there are fewer of that name over this way.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock and Dyer on 14:57 - Mar 9 with 1903 viewsPositivelyPortman

Warnock and Dyer on 13:38 - Mar 9 by Keaneish

What’s this Nathan Jones thing that I’ve seen a few mentioning on here?
He was a absolute total failure when he went to Stoke wasn’t he?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Warnock and Dyer on 15:15 - Mar 9 with 1845 viewsIpswichKnight

Warnock and Dyer on 13:41 - Mar 9 by ITFCBlues

It would make no sense

I'm not so sure about that, Warnock will get teams to play to there strengths if that is getting it up front quick he will, look at his QPR side they were not direct everything went through the midfield. Warnock would take one look at our powder puff centre forwards and realise playing direct wouldn't work.

On a side note imagine the Lolz Warnock would have with the standard of referee's in this league!
Warnock and Dyer on 15:33 - Mar 9 with 1796 viewsoneoffposter

First thing Warnock would do is re-sign Knudsen due to his love of a long throw. At Cardiff he converted Callum Patterson to a forward so he run from side to side to take throw-ins

Can’t wait
Warnock and Dyer on 16:06 - Mar 9 with 1737 viewsGarv

Warnock and Dyer on 15:33 - Mar 9 by oneoffposter

First thing Warnock would do is re-sign Knudsen due to his love of a long throw. At Cardiff he converted Callum Patterson to a forward so he run from side to side to take throw-ins

Can’t wait

We conceded more goals from his long throws than we scored so I'm not sure I'm keen for that to return.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024