Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone 15:04 - Apr 21 with 3056 viewsKeno

offering to help with my "Client Onboarding'

WTF is that!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:09 - Apr 21 with 2002 viewshomer_123

It's like Water Boarding for your staff.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:10 - Apr 21 with 2000 viewsAndrew4445

When you get a new client.

They sound like a good company to work with, you could definitely leverage your synergies to create win-win situations across the piece.
"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:12 - Apr 21 with 1987 viewsDarth_Koont

It's a euphemism for you "docking your dinghy" while he "climbs aboard".

Pronouns: He/Him

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:16 - Apr 21 with 1961 viewsKeno

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:10 - Apr 21 by Andrew4445

When you get a new client.

They sound like a good company to work with, you could definitely leverage your synergies to create win-win situations across the piece.

Going forward I might run it up flag pole and see if anyone salutes it

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:18 - Apr 21 with 1949 viewsFixed_It

A gentler approach than client waterboarding which has its critics.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:20 - Apr 21 with 1936 viewsKeno

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:18 - Apr 21 by Fixed_It

A gentler approach than client waterboarding which has its critics.

why cant people just use plain English anymore!! I blame their teachers

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:21 - Apr 21 with 1924 viewsSpruceMoose

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:20 - Apr 21 by Keno

I heard someone from Amtrak reference 'detraining' the other day.

What's wrong with saying 'getting off the train'?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:21 - Apr 21 with 1919 viewsFixed_It

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:20 - Apr 21 by Keno

Indeed. Join in. Everybody else does!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Login to get fewer ads

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:23 - Apr 21 with 1903 viewsFixed_It

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:21 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

Depends if it was a voluntary action or if they were pushed I suppose.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:24 - Apr 21 with 1890 viewsSpruceMoose

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:23 - Apr 21 by Fixed_It

Depends if it was a voluntary action or if they were pushed I suppose.

What's the word if you're thrown from a window, out of a train I wonder...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:24 - Apr 21 with 1889 viewsKeno

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:21 - Apr 21 by Fixed_It

Indeed. Join in. Everybody else does!

you know I dont mean it!!

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 1880 viewsDarth_Koont

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:21 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

I don't mind that. It's the same as "disembarking" when people could have said "getting off the boat".

I like the way language develops as it's ultimately very democratic. Detraining will only be "wrong" if it isn't picked up by the rest of us.

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:33 - Apr 21 with 1858 viewsNewcyBlue

Is it not disembarking?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:33 - Apr 21 with 1856 viewsFixed_It

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:24 - Apr 21 by Keno

you know I dont mean it!!

You mean some people do?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

(No subject) on 15:35 - Apr 21 with 1837 viewsSpruceMoose

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:29 - Apr 21 by Darth_Koont

I don't mind that. It's the same as "disembarking" when people could have said "getting off the boat".

I like the way language develops as it's ultimately very democratic. Detraining will only be "wrong" if it isn't picked up by the rest of us.

Surely 'Deshipping' would be the equivalent of 'Detraining', not 'Disembarking?

I admit that 'Deplaning' is used over here frequently. That one grates too.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 15:37]

(No subject) on 15:37 - Apr 21 with 1821 viewsNewcyBlue

(No subject) on 15:35 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

You disembark from all of those.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

(No subject) on 15:39 - Apr 21 with 1814 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 15:37 - Apr 21 by NewcyBlue

You disembark from all of those.

You oiks might, but this Moose swaggeroffs.

(No subject) on 15:39 - Apr 21 with 1811 viewshomer_123

(No subject) on 15:39 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

You oiks might, but this Moose swaggeroffs.

Minces more like ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

(No subject) on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 1809 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 15:39 - Apr 21 by homer_123

Minces more like ;)

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:41 - Apr 21 with 1797 viewsjeera

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:24 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

What's the word if you're thrown from a window, out of a train I wonder...

Defenetrainstation?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:41 - Apr 21 with 1797 viewsDarth_Koont

(No subject) on 15:35 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

Disembarking literally means getting off a boat or bark as it was called.

I think that could be used for planes and trains too nowadays - apart from the fact that there's probably too many people who never use it or read it so just wouldn't know what it meant. Doesn't exactly come up in conversation much.

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:46 - Apr 21 with 1771 viewsSpruceMoose

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:41 - Apr 21 by Darth_Koont

I think that could be used for planes and trains too nowadays - apart from the fact that there's probably too many people who never use it or read it so just wouldn't know what it meant. Doesn't exactly come up in conversation much.

I concede to your point, but reserve the right to grumble about it to myself every time I hear it.

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:49 - Apr 21 with 1759 viewsDarth_Koont

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:46 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

I concede to your point, but reserve the right to grumble about it to myself every time I hear it.

No-one's going to start saying it, I'm sure. And if anyone says to me that they "Detrain at 8:04" then I'm not going to be there to pick them up.

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:57 - Apr 21 with 1733 viewsKeno

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:41 - Apr 21 by Darth_Koont

sorry to be a pendant but isn't is a barque not a bark?

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 16:02 - Apr 21 with 1718 viewsDarth_Koont

"Client Onboarding' - just had an email from someone on 15:57 - Apr 21 by Keno

sorry to be a pendant but isn't is a barque not a bark?

Both, it seems.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024