Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. 23:29 - May 5 with 919 viewsitfcjoe

Maybe chaos with Ed Miliband was the way to go....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 23:44 - May 5 with 889 viewspointofblue

Interesting to think what would have happened had Remain won the referendum. Would Cameron have whipped the Conservatives to repeal the Fixed Parliaments Act and, if the polls had looked favourable, held an election last year or would we be now considering a situation where an election was required but couldn’t be held?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 23:49 - May 5 with 883 viewsRyorry

Jeez, that seems about 20 years ago, not 5!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 23:53 - May 5 with 880 viewsSpruceMoose

Ed Miliband could not, would not, have ruined the country like the Conservatives have in the last five years.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 13:22]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 00:00 - May 6 with 866 viewsRyorry

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 23:53 - May 5 by SpruceMoose

Ed Miliband could not, would not, have ruined the country like the Conservatives have in the last five years.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 13:22]

No-one could or would have ruined the country like the Conservatives have in the last five years!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 00:17 - May 6 with 850 viewstractordownsouth

It was the way to go.... Failing that, if we'd had a Labour leader who actually campaigned well for remain and spoke to our voters, we may well have stayed in Europe, or failing that at least not had the huge swing to the Tories in the North and Midlands.

On Thursday we'd probably be seeing the election of Prime Minister Andy Burnham.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 01:56 - May 6 with 799 viewsIPS_wich

Wow - I remember thinking that Milliband would be a disaster (I would have voted for his brother though). Difficult to imagine that he could have stuffed things up quite as badly as the Tories have though, or indeed been as hopeless in opposition as Labour have been during the period. History will not judge this period in Britain as anything other than a period of economic and social genocide.
Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:04 - May 6 with 795 viewsSpruceMoose

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 01:56 - May 6 by IPS_wich

Wow - I remember thinking that Milliband would be a disaster (I would have voted for his brother though). Difficult to imagine that he could have stuffed things up quite as badly as the Tories have though, or indeed been as hopeless in opposition as Labour have been during the period. History will not judge this period in Britain as anything other than a period of economic and social genocide.

The thing is, the Conservatives haven't stuffed it up. They've done exactly what they intended to do. They haven't deviated from their plan one bit. This isn't an 'off course' Tory Britain. This is an 'as planned' Tory Britain. Now they're using this virus to try and obscure that fact.

If you vote Conservative, this is exactly what you're voting for. If you continue to vote Conservative, you're voting for more of the same.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:19 - May 6 with 783 viewsmonytowbray

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:04 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

The thing is, the Conservatives haven't stuffed it up. They've done exactly what they intended to do. They haven't deviated from their plan one bit. This isn't an 'off course' Tory Britain. This is an 'as planned' Tory Britain. Now they're using this virus to try and obscure that fact.

If you vote Conservative, this is exactly what you're voting for. If you continue to vote Conservative, you're voting for more of the same.

But Corbyn.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:27 - May 6 with 780 viewsSpruceMoose

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:19 - May 6 by monytowbray

But Corbyn.

Don't forget... But Bacon Sandwich.

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:28 - May 6 with 780 viewsIPS_wich

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:04 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

I agree with you to an extent, in that I think this is the Britain that many Tory politicians want, but I wouldn't say the same for all Tory voters. I look at my parents - both long term Conservative party members. They have always voted Tory because as small business owners they have felt the Conservatives supported them more. Neither of them support Brexit or where we are as a country now.

My Dad did vote for Blair in 2001 as the Labour approach in the 97-01 period really struck a chord; but soon regretted in once Blair jumped into Iraq.

They both think that me voting for the LibDems over the last 15 years is some sort of 'protest' vote!!
Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 03:15 - May 6 with 766 viewsSpruceMoose

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:28 - May 6 by IPS_wich

I agree with you to an extent, in that I think this is the Britain that many Tory politicians want, but I wouldn't say the same for all Tory voters. I look at my parents - both long term Conservative party members. They have always voted Tory because as small business owners they have felt the Conservatives supported them more. Neither of them support Brexit or where we are as a country now.

My Dad did vote for Blair in 2001 as the Labour approach in the 97-01 period really struck a chord; but soon regretted in once Blair jumped into Iraq.

They both think that me voting for the LibDems over the last 15 years is some sort of 'protest' vote!!

I hope the constant Tory voting helped their business at least, because it sure didn't help many other folk.

I understand what you mean though, I have many similar family members. I just put it down to a very insular worldview. They vote for what they think benefits them, even if it doesn't really. They don't really care about anyone else.

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 04:47 - May 6 with 738 viewsBlueBadger

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 23:44 - May 5 by pointofblue

Interesting to think what would have happened had Remain won the referendum. Would Cameron have whipped the Conservatives to repeal the Fixed Parliaments Act and, if the polls had looked favourable, held an election last year or would we be now considering a situation where an election was required but couldn’t be held?

Nah, they'd have torn themselves apart arguing about Europe but somehow held onto power because Labour had elected a leader even more incompetent than Cameron.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 04:51 - May 6 with 736 viewsBlueBadger

Half an hour to go of Cameron’s 5 year term he won in 2015. on 02:27 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Don't forget... But Bacon Sandwich.

This is the thing isn't it, if he could have just eaten that bloody sandwich normally, nearly none of the last 5 years would have happened.

About a week after that photo came out, Cameron was photographed eating a hot dog with a knife and fork. At least Miulliband looked like he was REALLY into that bacon sarnie. What sort of pervert eats a hot dog with a knife and fork?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024