Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back from taking the dog out. 10:13 - May 11 with 1856 viewsBlueBadger

Following government advice, I stayed alert and, when I saw Covid-19 heading towards me I hid in a bush until it was gone.

IT'S COMMON SENSE INNIT.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 10:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:20 - May 11 with 1524 viewsGlasgowBlue

I saw a single magpie, so was tempted to touch some wood to negate the bad luck. Luckily I was alert enough to think that somebody with Covid May have touched the same wood.

So I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:22 - May 11 with 1520 viewsuefacup81

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:20 - May 11 by GlasgowBlue

I saw a single magpie, so was tempted to touch some wood to negate the bad luck. Luckily I was alert enough to think that somebody with Covid May have touched the same wood.

So I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t.

Just bid him a good morning, salute him, and be on your way.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:23 - May 11 with 1519 viewsKeno

I wasn't on the look out for something evil, nasty and likely to cause me harm.

I stayed alert but didn't see anything like this

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:24 - May 11 with 1512 viewsKeno

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:22 - May 11 by uefacup81

Just bid him a good morning, salute him, and be on your way.

excuse dont forget to turn around as well

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:27 - May 11 with 1500 viewsuefacup81

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:24 - May 11 by Keno

excuse dont forget to turn around as well

Oh, and enquire after his wife and kids too!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:28 - May 11 with 1493 viewsRyorry

I'm alert to Govt. BS, which is half the battle :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:34 - May 11 with 1315 viewsgazzer1999

Just back from taking the dog out. on 10:28 - May 11 by Ryorry

I'm alert to Govt. BS, which is half the battle :)

Me too, I lived through all that nonsense that came out of Blair’s mouth.
Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:37 - May 11 with 1295 viewsSpruceMoose

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:34 - May 11 by gazzer1999

Me too, I lived through all that nonsense that came out of Blair’s mouth.

"But Labour..."

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:38 - May 11 with 1296 viewsgordon

Hiding in bushes isn't permitted under the guidance, that'll be £100 thank you very much.
Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:39 - May 11 with 1295 viewsgazzer1999

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:37 - May 11 by SpruceMoose

"But Labour..."

And your point being?
Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:40 - May 11 with 1273 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm going for the French approach of being more prudent rather than alert.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:42 - May 11 with 1269 viewsSpruceMoose

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:39 - May 11 by gazzer1999

And your point being?

Just weary of people rushing in and tripping over themselves to deflect ligitimate critism of the actual government in charge of the crisis with completely unrelated "But Labour" posts.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 17:45]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:44 - May 11 with 1267 viewsjeera

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:39 - May 11 by gazzer1999

And your point being?

That the thread is about a present situation.

If someone speaks of the Iraq war it would be weird to say 'but what about the handling of C-19'?

It wouldn't make sense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:51 - May 11 with 1246 viewsgazzer1999

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:42 - May 11 by SpruceMoose

Just weary of people rushing in and tripping over themselves to deflect ligitimate critism of the actual government in charge of the crisis with completely unrelated "But Labour" posts.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 17:45]

How can you deflect on this board? You get immediately shot down by the likes of you. Are you upset that you are not in the UK getting your wages paid by the government for doing nothing?
Not many on here saying thanks for that is there? Remember the 2008 crisis only the banks got bailed out, oh but that was ok because Labour did it. You really ought to spend your time carping about the government in the country that you reside.
How are we supposed to have a balanced conversation if as soon as someone says something that does not support your ideology you have to have a pop at them. However in spite of all that are you ok and keeping safe and well?
Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:52 - May 11 with 1236 viewsSpruceMoose

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:51 - May 11 by gazzer1999

How can you deflect on this board? You get immediately shot down by the likes of you. Are you upset that you are not in the UK getting your wages paid by the government for doing nothing?
Not many on here saying thanks for that is there? Remember the 2008 crisis only the banks got bailed out, oh but that was ok because Labour did it. You really ought to spend your time carping about the government in the country that you reside.
How are we supposed to have a balanced conversation if as soon as someone says something that does not support your ideology you have to have a pop at them. However in spite of all that are you ok and keeping safe and well?

Yes but Corbyn...

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:55 - May 11 with 1234 viewsjeera

You don't try to have a balanced conversation.

That is the problem.

The thread is about the current crisis.

How the hell is "but what about Blair?" an attempt to hold a balanced conversation?

You are guilty of all the things you keep moaning about and it's just bizarre that you keep on doing it whilst continually taking at pop at everyone else.

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:56 - May 11 with 1223 viewsSpruceMoose

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:55 - May 11 by jeera

You don't try to have a balanced conversation.

That is the problem.

The thread is about the current crisis.

How the hell is "but what about Blair?" an attempt to hold a balanced conversation?

You are guilty of all the things you keep moaning about and it's just bizarre that you keep on doing it whilst continually taking at pop at everyone else.

I don't know how you have the patience to try and explain their own ridiculousness to these people Jeera. You deserve an award.

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:57 - May 11 with 1224 viewsjeera

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:56 - May 11 by SpruceMoose

I don't know how you have the patience to try and explain their own ridiculousness to these people Jeera. You deserve an award.

I'm a nice guy and I'm sure gazzer is too.

He just needs to realise that we're not the enemy.

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:57 - May 11 with 1221 viewsfooters

How did Labour crash the global economy exactly?

You're also incapable of balanced conversation as jeera has pointed out. That and you're a bit daft.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:59 - May 11 with 1212 viewsSpruceMoose

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:57 - May 11 by jeera

I'm a nice guy and I'm sure gazzer is too.

He just needs to realise that we're not the enemy.

I'd probably like him if he acted like a nice guy, and if he got over the weird obsession with where I live.

The ball is in his court!

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:02 - May 11 with 1205 viewsjeera

Just back from taking the dog out. on 17:59 - May 11 by SpruceMoose

I'd probably like him if he acted like a nice guy, and if he got over the weird obsession with where I live.

The ball is in his court!

I didn't know he had a court.

I can't even play tennis so you're on your own there.

I'll go and collect the thing when you two bash it 'out' or whatever it's called.

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:11 - May 11 with 1188 viewsgazzer1999

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:02 - May 11 by jeera

I didn't know he had a court.

I can't even play tennis so you're on your own there.

I'll go and collect the thing when you two bash it 'out' or whatever it's called.

Look back to what I originally said “me too I lived through all the nonsense that came out of Blair’s mouth”. So was agreeing with the comment and giving a reason why. I know how Boris feels having to explain things to people that obviously don’t get it. Stay alert please.😉
Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:13 - May 11 with 1177 viewsSpruceMoose

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:11 - May 11 by gazzer1999

Look back to what I originally said “me too I lived through all the nonsense that came out of Blair’s mouth”. So was agreeing with the comment and giving a reason why. I know how Boris feels having to explain things to people that obviously don’t get it. Stay alert please.😉

My favourite part was how you just ignored all the points put to you and persevered anyway. Solid work.

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:16 - May 11 with 1176 viewsjeera

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:11 - May 11 by gazzer1999

There's a pattern of trying to deflect each time this government gets criticized.

It's clear when voters are seeing it as a personal attack.

I had my own problems under the monetary crisis and hated Brown for the way I felt he had mishandled things here.

But that is irrelevant to this current situation, as is Corbyn, or indeed anyone else.

Please don't try to patronise me. All you have to do is be pleasant to other people - it's not that hard to get along with others on here.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 18:17]

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:26 - May 11 with 1153 viewsgazzer1999

Just back from taking the dog out. on 18:16 - May 11 by jeera

There's a pattern of trying to deflect each time this government gets criticized.

It's clear when voters are seeing it as a personal attack.

I had my own problems under the monetary crisis and hated Brown for the way I felt he had mishandled things here.

But that is irrelevant to this current situation, as is Corbyn, or indeed anyone else.

Please don't try to patronise me. All you have to do is be pleasant to other people - it's not that hard to get along with others on here.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 18:17]

Who mentioned Corbyn?
Apologies if you are I upset you, not my intention just tried to clarify what I had said. Don’t worry I won’t be back to comment as it’s pointless carrying on here, only so much one can take.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024