Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while 17:31 - Jun 5 with 956 viewsDubtractor

Matt Hancock is fooking terrible. No scientists today, no follow up questions.

Actually making me angry watching it, he isn't answering any of the probing questions at all, just waffling around the point, then moving to next journalist.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while on 17:40 - Jun 5 with 916 viewsBlueBadger

At this point, he's a dead man walking, knows it and is furious, you can see it in his eyes. He didn't part with his dignity, leadership bid and principles to become Boris' fall guy, but here we are. He's been used as sacrificial lamb for an unelected official with a penchant for employing nazis.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 18:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while on 17:41 - Jun 5 with 903 viewsShawsey

The bloke is getting worse with every one he does. Needs replacing asap.
Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while on 17:41 - Jun 5 with 904 viewsfactual_blue

He is irrefutable evidence that we are ruled by a kakistocracy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while on 19:43 - Jun 5 with 801 viewsOldsmoker

The old adage of...
if you don't like a job then do it so badly that no-one will ask you to do it again
... doesn't seem to be working for Hancock.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while on 23:36 - Jun 5 with 715 viewstractordownsouth

Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while on 17:40 - Jun 5 by BlueBadger

At this point, he's a dead man walking, knows it and is furious, you can see it in his eyes. He didn't part with his dignity, leadership bid and principles to become Boris' fall guy, but here we are. He's been used as sacrificial lamb for an unelected official with a penchant for employing nazis.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 18:24]

During the inquisition, it'll either be blamed on Hancock or Raab for being a poor leader while old Bozza was in hospital. Like a true Tory, Johnson won't take any responsibility.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Watching the Daily Briefing for the first time in a while on 11:50 - Jun 6 with 571 viewsElephantintheRoom

The pity is that the journos and TV companies are still participating in what always have been grossly misleading propaganda sessions.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024