Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games 14:46 - Aug 29 with 825 viewsBluefish

Unless they mirror the rest of the manager's reign and then you should be petrified
[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 14:48]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:55 - Aug 29 with 764 viewsBluecasp

Yep, there are absolutely no indications to suggest that we will have a better season this time. Really can't see us threatening promotion while Lambert is in charge
It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:57 - Aug 29 with 744 viewsBlueBadger

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:55 - Aug 29 by Bluecasp

Yep, there are absolutely no indications to suggest that we will have a better season this time. Really can't see us threatening promotion while Lambert is in charge

I am confident that his long term plan will take us out of this division, if that helps.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:57 - Aug 29 with 750 viewstextbackup

Lambert it fcking hopeless

no idea what that says for the man that gave him a 5 year contract however

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:58 - Aug 29 with 745 viewsPositivelyPortman

We’ve got to give Lambo 10 games into the new season before we can moan.
It’s Terry Nutkins suggestion, so don’t moan at me.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:01 - Aug 29 with 710 viewstextbackup

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:58 - Aug 29 by PositivelyPortman

terry knows PL had 1/2 a season to prep for L1?
then fcked up over 30ish games
has now had months to re-watch the mistakes, and still doesn't appear to have learned....

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:01 - Aug 29 with 705 viewsBlueBadger

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:58 - Aug 29 by PositivelyPortman

Because the preceding 78 have clearly not been enough to judge how piss piss a job he's done.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Terry indeed.... on 15:04 - Aug 29 with 674 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:05 - Aug 29 with 655 viewsBlueBadger

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:01 - Aug 29 by textbackup

terry knows PL had 1/2 a season to prep for L1?
then fcked up over 30ish games
has now had months to re-watch the mistakes, and still doesn't appear to have learned....

He's learnt from his mistakes and I'm confident he can repeat them all.

(c) Peter Cook

Login to get fewer ads

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:06 - Aug 29 with 650 viewspointofblue

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:01 - Aug 29 by BlueBadger

Because the preceding 78 have clearly not been enough to judge how piss piss a job he's done.

To be fair, I don’t think Terry’s post is defending Lambert; more pointing out we’re not going to sack Lambert before the ten game mark at the earliest (unless Wigan put seven past us on opening day and, even then, I have my doubts) so we might as well stop the mud-slinging until there’s more of a chance that a change will be made.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:07 - Aug 29 with 633 viewsBlueBadger

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:06 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

To be fair, I don’t think Terry’s post is defending Lambert; more pointing out we’re not going to sack Lambert before the ten game mark at the earliest (unless Wigan put seven past us on opening day and, even then, I have my doubts) so we might as well stop the mud-slinging until there’s more of a chance that a change will be made.

I don't think that people are going to stop moaning that the manager is sh1t because the owner is clearly not going to sack him.

That didn't work for Mick and it won't work for Lambert.

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:18 - Aug 29 with 581 viewsBluefish

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:57 - Aug 29 by textbackup

Lambert it fcking hopeless

no idea what that says for the man that gave him a 5 year contract however

Or the people that happily chanted his name all game and proclaimed how hapy they were

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:28 - Aug 29 with 533 viewstextbackup

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:18 - Aug 29 by Bluefish

Or the people that happily chanted his name all game and proclaimed how hapy they were

you've got to understand, which im sure you do, that football fans often let their heart rule head.
that happened.... but honestly to keep rolling that out does you no favours.

however the owner, a business man, id say needs to look at his discussions more than a fan singing a song 2 years back

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 15:31 - Aug 29 with 510 viewsTieDyedIn95

It is ridiculous to worry about pre season games on 14:57 - Aug 29 by BlueBadger

I am confident that his long term plan will take us out of this division, if that helps.

I would say so, we have given away 8 goals in 3 games and scored 1. Sounds about right for PR Pauls Ipswich.

Another great decision by Evans for keeping him.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Terry indeed.... on 15:37 - Aug 29 with 493 viewspointofblue

Terry indeed.... on 15:04 - Aug 29 by Bloots

Too far - especially as Terry hasn’t even posted on this thread. Play the ball, not the man.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024