Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... 21:09 - Sep 1 with 892 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....the combined 'value of the ftse 100.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2020/sep/01/china-factories-growth-cov

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 21:37 - Sep 1 with 848 viewsSwansea_Blue

It certainly felt like that when I bought ours.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 21:58 - Sep 1 with 829 viewsJ2BLUE

Time to confiscate it and give it to Callis

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:25 - Sep 2 with 722 viewshampstead_blue

Not sure how comfortable that makes me feel.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:27 - Sep 2 with 719 viewsKeno

the whole system is just rotten to the core

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:40 - Sep 2 with 708 viewslongtimefan

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:27 - Sep 2 by Keno

the whole system is just rotten to the core

I don’t know, if you peel back the numbers......
The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:49 - Sep 2 with 697 viewsNthQldITFC

A company that basically markets and sells to people on the basis of vanity rather than requirement, in the process creating a massive amount of high tech waste and pollution. A fine example of human endeavour.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:50 - Sep 2 with 697 viewsKeno

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:40 - Sep 2 by longtimefan

I don’t know, if you peel back the numbers......

and then times by a factor of pie?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:54 - Sep 2 with 690 viewsuefacup81

That's what you get when you squeeze your customer base until the pips squeak.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 10:03 - Sep 2 with 684 viewshampstead_blue

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:54 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

That's what you get when you squeeze your customer base until the pips squeak.

they switched the Kool Aid for Apple Aid.

Amazing sleight of hand. Apple customers love the premium price. I am sure there is something pumped into the air at the stores....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 13:03 - Sep 2 with 653 viewsJ2BLUE

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 09:49 - Sep 2 by NthQldITFC

A company that basically markets and sells to people on the basis of vanity rather than requirement, in the process creating a massive amount of high tech waste and pollution. A fine example of human endeavour.

Their phones are the best IMO although I am equally fascinated by people who upgrade every time a new one comes out. I had a mate like that who just wanted the latest gadget despite admitting the upgrade added nothing that he needed or would use.

I have an iphone 7 which is now on a sim only deal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 17:50 - Sep 3 with 552 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ok so scrap that ....Apple down 7%...!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The nominal 'value of Apple is now more than.... on 22:02 - Sep 3 with 491 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024