Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning 09:11 - Sep 11 with 682 viewsKeno

what would we all do without you?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:19 - Sep 11 with 663 viewsitfc_bucks

Have fewer Audis?
Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:24 - Sep 11 with 650 viewsHerbivore

Happy birthday Mark_TWTD.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:28 - Sep 11 with 650 viewsSitfcB

Happy birthday Bluefish?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:29 - Sep 11 with 646 viewsSwailsey

Happy birthday Gav!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:35 - Sep 11 with 639 viewshampstead_blue

We'd eat less cheese and hob nobs.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:35 - Sep 11 with 637 viewsBiGDonnie

Happy Brithday Phil, top man!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:46 - Sep 11 with 634 viewsBluefish

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:28 - Sep 11 by SitfcB

Happy birthday Bluefish?

Another thread where u have been confused by the title today, my first thought was that my birthday is March. Same day as blueas and I think chiefxl as well.

Happy Birthday Mr Ham (if indeed it is your bday today?)

Must be push on for retirement age now, time to start preparing sitters to take over the twtd empire

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:55 - Sep 11 with 613 viewsSitfcB

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:46 - Sep 11 by Bluefish

Another thread where u have been confused by the title today, my first thought was that my birthday is March. Same day as blueas and I think chiefxl as well.

Happy Birthday Mr Ham (if indeed it is your bday today?)

Must be push on for retirement age now, time to start preparing sitters to take over the twtd empire

It’s the only thread I have commented on today

It’s not Phil a month early

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:58 - Sep 11 with 601 viewsBluefish

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 09:55 - Sep 11 by SitfcB

It’s the only thread I have commented on today

It’s not Phil a month early

It was supposed to say I not u

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Happy Birthday to the man who keeps that TWTD hamster wheel turning on 10:06 - Sep 11 with 587 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024