Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minister urges public to report law breaking 15:47 - Sep 14 with 975 viewspointofblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54142699

"Kit Malthouse urged residents to pass on details of suspected law-breaking through non-emergency numbers."

This is the same government which has openly admitted they are looking to breach international law. At what point do they become a parody?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 15:49 - Sep 14 with 956 viewsBasuco

Does it apply if Dom holds a large party at his second home in Durham?
Minister urges public to report law breaking on 15:51 - Sep 14 with 946 viewspointofblue

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 15:49 - Sep 14 by Basuco

Does it apply if Dom holds a large party at his second home in Durham?

Depends if they're testing his vision.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 15:52 - Sep 14 with 937 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Everyone on a train carriage or bus With 6 people + does that count?
Minister urges public to report law breaking on 15:53 - Sep 14 with 934 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

A green light for a fair few sanctimonious snitches and snides then.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 15:57 - Sep 14 with 925 viewsSteve_M

What is it is in a specific and limited way?

Odd that in breaking free from Europe we seem keen to recreate the Stasi.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 16:00 - Sep 14 with 909 viewsLankHenners

Probably fine for the country's medium-to-long-term health to encourage people to be authoritarian snitches.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 16:02 - Sep 14 with 897 viewsDanTheMan

Can I report the Government?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 17:12 - Sep 14 with 833 viewsBlueBadger

Ah yes, the glory days of the Major years when people were encouraged to grass up their neighbours if they were on benefits.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 17:16 - Sep 14 with 824 viewsfactual_blue

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 17:12 - Sep 14 by BlueBadger

Ah yes, the glory days of the Major years when people were encouraged to grass up their neighbours if they were on benefits.

...or engaged in sexual shenanigans with a married tory MP*

*like what major and currie were.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 17:21 - Sep 14 with 809 viewsEly_Blue

Does it work if the government breaks the international laws regarding the brexit bill?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 17:23 - Sep 14 with 801 viewsTractorWood

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 17:21 - Sep 14 by Ely_Blue

Does it work if the government breaks the international laws regarding the brexit bill?

No it's an insurance policy or they are testing their eyes or it's someone else's fault because they've misunderstood the omnipotent Tories.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 18:03 - Sep 14 with 751 viewssolomon

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 16:00 - Sep 14 by LankHenners

Probably fine for the country's medium-to-long-term health to encourage people to be authoritarian snitches.

In some cases it may not be good for the snitches health to do so.
Minister urges public to report law breaking on 18:31 - Sep 14 with 735 viewsEdmundo

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 18:03 - Sep 14 by solomon

In some cases it may not be good for the snitches health to do so.

It really is like being back at school.
First: we're putting you all in "no more than 6" detention because a few cannot follow the rules (they won't take any notice anyhow, regardless).
Next: if anyone would like to grass they will get a pat on the head.
What next? 6 of the best for a rule breaker? I can see Matt Handcock getting his plimsol out...

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 19:04 - Sep 14 with 703 viewsOldsmoker

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 15:53 - Sep 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

A green light for a fair few sanctimonious snitches and snides then.

Snitches get stitches.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 19:44 - Sep 14 with 661 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Minister urges public to report law breaking on 17:16 - Sep 14 by factual_blue

...or engaged in sexual shenanigans with a married tory MP*

*like what major and currie were.

I’m annoyed that our weekly swingers get together is going to have to had by zoom as we had just accepted 2 new members taking it over the numbers limit.
Oh the joy of six.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024