Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Test 22:56 - Sep 15 with 979 viewsBasuco

Apparently, according to News Night, the only way to get a test slot in the South is to put a Scottish postcode into the system. Looks very much like distance to a test site is being used to limit the number of test's taken up.
Covid Test on 23:17 - Sep 15 with 924 viewsFootballpete

It’s an utter shambles. 6 kids in my u11 football were off school with colds, totally normal for this time of year, but a couple of them and their entire family have to isolate for 10 days unless they can get a test, which they can’t for love nor money. The government had six months to get appropriate testing in place before opening up schools, it’s a joke.

How much longer will they be let off the hook?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Covid Test on 23:21 - Sep 15 with 918 viewsBlueBadger

Covid Test on 23:17 - Sep 15 by Footballpete

It’s an utter shambles. 6 kids in my u11 football were off school with colds, totally normal for this time of year, but a couple of them and their entire family have to isolate for 10 days unless they can get a test, which they can’t for love nor money. The government had six months to get appropriate testing in place before opening up schools, it’s a joke.

We should give them ten games this season, because after all they' only relegated us and then took us to 11th in the third division,

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Covid Test on 23:22 - Sep 15 with 913 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Covid Test on 23:17 - Sep 15 by Footballpete

They are by definition off the hook until December 2024. They will likely be off the hook for another 5 years after that because they will blame Covid/the EU/immigrants/Johnson if he has gone by then and at least 46% of the electorate will accept these excuses and vote for them out of terror of the communist alternative.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Covid Test on 23:40 - Sep 15 with 879 viewsFootballpete

Covid Test on 23:22 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

They are by definition off the hook until December 2024. They will likely be off the hook for another 5 years after that because they will blame Covid/the EU/immigrants/Johnson if he has gone by then and at least 46% of the electorate will accept these excuses and vote for them out of terror of the communist alternative.

Unfortunately you’re right, you’ve got to love the “democracy” we live in. It’s the best system money can buy.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Covid Test on 00:47 - Sep 16 with 842 viewsOldsmoker

Good grief!!
The Glorious Tory Government has declared that we have a World beating system.
I can't see why you don't believe that unless you think that 'beating' means something else?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 0:48]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Covid Test on 09:22 - Sep 16 with 659 viewsElephantintheRoom

Covid Test on 23:21 - Sep 15 by BlueBadger

We should give them ten games this season, because after all they' only relegated us and then took us to 11th in the third division,

Is it totally normal for kids to be off school with colds nowadays?

Normal under the current hysteria, of course - but surely kids went to chool if they bad a cold last year?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Covid Test on 10:37 - Sep 16 with 606 viewsPinewoodblue

Covid Test on 09:22 - Sep 16 by ElephantintheRoom

Is it totally normal for kids to be off school with colds nowadays?

Normal under the current hysteria, of course - but surely kids went to chool if they bad a cold last year?

I seem to pick up a cold around this time of year. Put it down to kids returning to school, grandkids these days.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Covid Test on 10:52 - Sep 16 with 590 viewsMonkeyAlan

Covid Test on 23:22 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ok, you have convinced me. I will be voting for them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 10:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Covid Test on 10:55 - Sep 16 with 579 viewsm14_blue

And then Hancock boasts about how they have improved the 'average distance travelled for a test'.

They have no shame whatsoever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024