Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night 19:47 - Sep 30 with 1247 viewsgtsb1966

According to the EADT . So 400 can go to Ram Meadow yet 1000 people can't go to a ground that holds 30,000 . I don't get it.
Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 19:53 - Sep 30 with 1207 viewsfabian_illness

Nearly 300 at Needham the other night
Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 19:57 - Sep 30 with 1199 viewsgtsb1966

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 19:53 - Sep 30 by fabian_illness

Nearly 300 at Needham the other night

I just don't understand it. It's a bit like you can have loads of people in a pub beer garden but only six people in your back garden. It's inconsistencies like this that are peeing people off
Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:01 - Sep 30 with 1168 viewsJ2BLUE

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 19:57 - Sep 30 by gtsb1966

I just don't understand it. It's a bit like you can have loads of people in a pub beer garden but only six people in your back garden. It's inconsistencies like this that are peeing people off

And the PL move fixtures so people can watch them in the pub before 10pm deadline but can't have 5000 or so at Anfield. Even with the transport issue I think this requires creativity rather than odd rules. We are lucky, we could insist people drive in their bubbles. For clubs without a car park perhaps a deal could be done with a local business to bring some money in for them. Everyone would be a winner.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:06 - Sep 30 with 1159 viewsPhilTWTD

The issue is more with concourses and fans arriving and departing rather than when on the terraces. Totally agree with you re the inconsistencies.
Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:24 - Sep 30 with 1084 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds like the answer to getting a football fix is to go to Bury or Needham Market.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:28 - Sep 30 with 1076 viewsTractorCam

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:06 - Sep 30 by PhilTWTD

The issue is more with concourses and fans arriving and departing rather than when on the terraces. Totally agree with you re the inconsistencies.

But there was pilot events to test this very stuff and no clubs appeared to have any issues.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:40 - Sep 30 with 1041 viewsTrequartista

Legally you could televise a match at Portman Road in one of the lounges at the ground and invite a limited amount of people inside to watch a game going on in the open air on the other side of the walls.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 21:29 - Sep 30 with 948 viewsjaykay

town could get a wedding licence . then have 10 or more weddings on a home game .
that's one wedding each tier , then the hospitality boxes

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 21:57 - Sep 30 with 901 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 21:58 - Sep 30 with 891 viewsPhilTWTD

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:28 - Sep 30 by TractorCam

But there was pilot events to test this very stuff and no clubs appeared to have any issues.

Pilot events only had 1,000 present avoiding most of the issues with crowded areas.
Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 22:12 - Sep 30 with 855 viewsEdmundo

Anyone else feel that this social experiment is going to end in anarchy?

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 08:23 - Oct 1 with 680 viewsitfcjoe

Bury Town had a crowd of 400 last night on 20:40 - Sep 30 by Trequartista

Legally you could televise a match at Portman Road in one of the lounges at the ground and invite a limited amount of people inside to watch a game going on in the open air on the other side of the walls.

At Wealdstone they are screening the games in the clubhouse, whilst the game goes on outside that they aren't allowed to watch

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024