Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday 09:15 - Oct 25 with 3000 viewsBluefish

Has been staggering. Please can we have a little roll call so we are clearer for the future

Please just list if you are

Lambert In
Shambert out
Happy to blow in the win weekly after the result

Always remember, look at me etc.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 09:43 - Oct 25 with 2928 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Like I said before, hard to criticize a team and manager when winning. I think pretty much every Town fan has had their misgivings about Lambert, but were willing to see if he had learnt from last season. I shall and will forever be a Lambert Out kinda guy.

Until we go the next 10 games unbeaten.
Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 10:22 - Oct 25 with 2857 viewsdavblue

Last year he was appalling, this season So far Evans won’t sack him after our start so far. I have enjoyed watching us this season, I have to say it’s been more easier on the eye and we look to have a plan but some of the old failures are starting to creep in again( hardly having a shot, testing the keeper enough).

I personally don’t think we will get back to the Championship with Lambert in charge but we come back to the age old problem of Evans appointing the right replacement which I have no faith that will be done, that’s not a reason to keep him though.
Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 10:36 - Oct 25 with 2828 viewsjayessess

I've made no secret that I think Lambert should have been sacked long ago (any time from Summer 2019 would've been entirely reasonable). But I'm not going to come on here and slam him and the players when we win. There's little enough joy and hope in Britain 2020 as it is without working myself into a frothing rage even when my football team wins.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 10:47 - Oct 25 with 2778 viewsRyorry

You know the answer to those rhetorical questions full well. It's a bit sad that you can't go even half a day without drawing attention to yourself, esp on a sunny morning like this after yesterday's sh1t weather.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:27 - Oct 25 with 2727 viewsBluefish

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 10:47 - Oct 25 by Ryorry

You know the answer to those rhetorical questions full well. It's a bit sad that you can't go even half a day without drawing attention to yourself, esp on a sunny morning like this after yesterday's sh1t weather.

Buckle in sister I'm off for a very boozy lunch in a minute

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:30 - Oct 25 with 2714 viewsjeera

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:27 - Oct 25 by Bluefish

Buckle in sister I'm off for a very boozy lunch in a minute

Lunch?

Did you forget to put your clocks back?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:34 - Oct 25 with 2705 viewsBluefish

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:30 - Oct 25 by jeera

Lunch?

Did you forget to put your clocks back?

Lunch is booked for 1pm but lots of wine to consume before and after. When I say I am off in a minute I mean I am off to beautify myself in preparation.

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:36 - Oct 25 with 2693 viewsjeera

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:34 - Oct 25 by Bluefish

Lunch is booked for 1pm but lots of wine to consume before and after. When I say I am off in a minute I mean I am off to beautify myself in preparation.

Ah ok.

I can see how that might take some time.

Have fun.

Login to get fewer ads

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:38 - Oct 25 with 2683 viewsBluefish

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:36 - Oct 25 by jeera

Ah ok.

I can see how that might take some time.

Have fun.

Cheers boss

Burton upon Trent for this one, pretty sure that is an area that you have frequented

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:44 - Oct 25 with 2666 viewsjeera

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:38 - Oct 25 by Bluefish

Cheers boss

Burton upon Trent for this one, pretty sure that is an area that you have frequented

Yeah I know it a little bit, but more for the shopping side of things rather than socially.

There's a few decent Asian shops along the Uxbridge Street there.

And of course the town centre itself.

It's a funny place Burton. It can look rough at first glance, but there's a few pockets here and there that are nice enough.

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 12:08 - Oct 25 with 2642 viewsBluefish

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 11:44 - Oct 25 by jeera

Yeah I know it a little bit, but more for the shopping side of things rather than socially.

There's a few decent Asian shops along the Uxbridge Street there.

And of course the town centre itself.

It's a funny place Burton. It can look rough at first glance, but there's a few pockets here and there that are nice enough.

Very true. I will be well away from the town centre ruffians

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 12:25 - Oct 25 with 2612 viewsOsborneOneNil

I’m not a fan of Lambert. Incredible that he avoided the sack last season.
Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 17:14 - Oct 25 with 2482 viewsnodge_blue

Haven't changed since last....I said he would have my support until end of November when we had to be top 6 minimum.

Yesterday wasn't good enough. Not sure thats hypocitical.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 18:41 - Oct 25 with 2387 viewsgordon

He is, and always has been, a classless muppet with the tactical nous of a yoghurt.
Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 18:46 - Oct 25 with 2376 viewsmrfixit426

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 18:41 - Oct 25 by gordon

He is, and always has been, a classless muppet with the tactical nous of a yoghurt.

Classless perfectly sums him up. Regardless of his failings as a leader.
Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 19:15 - Oct 25 with 2328 views3_5_2

You appear to have left the option “I’m past caring any more” off the list

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 08:41 - Oct 26 with 2192 viewsairliner

Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 19:15 - Oct 25 by 3_5_2

You appear to have left the option “I’m past caring any more” off the list

Lamberts doing ok so far, what with injuries and wrong decisions.
Some of the hypocrisy on here since yesterday on 09:14 - Oct 26 with 2148 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Time has come for me, I do always give as long as I possibly can to the manager, but PL isn't the man for us long term.

However, if we picked up 10 wins on the spin I wouldn't come on here and slate him constantly, in fact I'd say well done Town!

But I don't think he is the man for us.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024