Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we 10:46 - Nov 25 with 720 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 10:49 - Nov 25 with 692 viewsBloomBlue

As I've said before, Brentford fans (And don't forget many Brentford fans still love Judge) warned us that he had lost what little pace he had and his shooting ability after that long-term injury when he first joined us
Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 10:51 - Nov 25 with 679 viewsgordon

Never seen that before, absolutely gobsmacked - he's only 32 for goodness sake, what's he been doing to himself?
Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 10:52 - Nov 25 with 668 viewspointofblue

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 10:51 - Nov 25 by gordon

Never seen that before, absolutely gobsmacked - he's only 32 for goodness sake, what's he been doing to himself?

Not that I blame him for the challenge but it’s more the case of what did Luke Hyam do to him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 10:52 - Nov 25 with 659 viewschrismakin

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 10:49 - Nov 25 by BloomBlue

As I've said before, Brentford fans (And don't forget many Brentford fans still love Judge) warned us that he had lost what little pace he had and his shooting ability after that long-term injury when he first joined us

its quite bizarre

he's lost the ability to cross, to pass, to shoot, to run

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:08 - Nov 25 with 606 viewsGuthrum

The difference five years and a very nasty injury makes.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:12 - Nov 25 with 586 viewsitfcpaul

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:08 - Nov 25 by Guthrum

The difference five years and a very nasty injury makes.

but surely he still has the ability to pass a ball in a straight line to someone in the same coloured shirt...............

No excuse for that

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:18 - Nov 25 with 557 viewsGuthrum

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:12 - Nov 25 by itfcpaul

but surely he still has the ability to pass a ball in a straight line to someone in the same coloured shirt...............

No excuse for that

No idea. Maybe his concentration levels have declined, too. Or previous deficiencies in that area were masked by his other attributes.

Either way, the conclusion is the same - Judge being in the team just isn't working.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:23 - Nov 25 with 539 viewsHerbivore

I actually felt sorry for him last night. That performance was so embarrassing. It's clear he just isn't up to it anymore at this level of football and it's quite painful to watch. He's so slow and his touch has completely abandoned him. His passing is awful too, and his positional play is more or less non-existent. As others have said, if he was a dog we'd be taking him out to the barn and putting him out of his misery.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:32 - Nov 25 with 519 viewssoupytwist

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 10:49 - Nov 25 by BloomBlue

I met a Brentford fan in early 2019 who basically told me that we might have signed someone who used to play for Brentford and was called Alan Judge but he was in no way the same player.
Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:38 - Nov 25 with 501 viewsBloomBlue

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:32 - Nov 25 by soupytwist

I met a Brentford fan in early 2019 who basically told me that we might have signed someone who used to play for Brentford and was called Alan Judge but he was in no way the same player.

My oldest friend is a Brentford season ticket holder for over 40 years and he loves Judge for everything he did for them but said when he came back from that injury he could have cried watching him as he wasn't the same in any aspect. He said you could see a player desperate to be the player he was but was never going to be.
However he was really hopeful he was wrong and that the old Judge would return after playing more games for Ipswich but when I speak to him these days about Judge's performances he always responds with 'yes that was the same at Brentford when he first returned from that injury'
Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:40 - Nov 25 with 489 viewsChocorange

Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:38 - Nov 25 by BloomBlue

My oldest friend is a Brentford season ticket holder for over 40 years and he loves Judge for everything he did for them but said when he came back from that injury he could have cried watching him as he wasn't the same in any aspect. He said you could see a player desperate to be the player he was but was never going to be.
However he was really hopeful he was wrong and that the old Judge would return after playing more games for Ipswich but when I speak to him these days about Judge's performances he always responds with 'yes that was the same at Brentford when he first returned from that injury'

At age 32 , is he also wary of getting another serious injury?

Either way he shouldn’t be anywhere near the team bases on the evidence everyone except Lambert can see
Judge - we really have the damaged version dont we on 11:42 - Nov 25 with 478 viewspatrickswell

Given the derision in which three cornerstones of Brentford’s 2014/15 season are held in by ITFC fans (Judge, Douglas and Diagouraga), I think we should be very afraid if James Tarkowski pitches up here in 4 or 5 seasons time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024