Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... 13:13 - Dec 5 with 1225 viewshoppy

#fed info

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Will be reported in Sky Sports News later on 13:17 - Dec 5 with 1206 viewsPendejo

Jeff Info

Or is it Geoff Info
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 13:17]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Will be reported in Sky Sports News later on 13:19 - Dec 5 with 1201 viewshoppy

Will be reported in Sky Sports News later on 13:17 - Dec 5 by Pendejo

Jeff Info

Or is it Geoff Info
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 13:17]

Geoff is unbelievable... so I’m sure it’s Jeff

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 13:22 - Dec 5 with 1175 viewsHealysBackPocket

I was stood wondering what the team will be in the kitchen last night, with the only light coming from the fridge. That's #Neffinfo
Will be reported in Sky Sports News later on 13:32 - Dec 5 with 1142 viewsWD19

Will be reported in Sky Sports News later on 13:19 - Dec 5 by hoppy

Geoff is unbelievable... so I’m sure it’s Jeff

Congratulations. That’s the best Geoff Sentence on the board, by a mile.
I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 13:58 - Dec 5 with 1095 viewsKeno

Hash Brown in goal

Back 4 - Muhroom, Fried Egg, Toast, Baked Beans

Midfield - Fried Bread, Sausage, Saute Potatoes, Avocado

Up Front Bacon, Tomato

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:03 - Dec 5 with 1085 viewsPlums

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 13:58 - Dec 5 by Keno

Hash Brown in goal

Up Front Bacon, Tomato

Doomed to relegation if black pudding can’t get in the squad.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:10 - Dec 5 with 1073 viewsRocky

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:03 - Dec 5 by Plums

Why does Lambo always pick Avocado? Can't he see he's crap?
I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:12 - Dec 5 with 1069 viewslongtimefan

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:03 - Dec 5 by Plums

Definitely! Got to come in for Avocado, who’s too much of a luxury.
Login to get fewer ads

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:20 - Dec 5 with 1053 viewsBluespeed225

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 13:58 - Dec 5 by Keno

Hash Brown in goal

Up Front Bacon, Tomato

Beans have no place in this side, and is it grilled or plum toms? If its plum I'm putting no more money into this doomed project. Toast and choice of locally made preserves would be the David Fairclough of this team.
I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:22 - Dec 5 with 1046 viewsKeno

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:20 - Dec 5 by Bluespeed225

Beans have no place in this side, and is it grilled or plum toms? If its plum I'm putting no more money into this doomed project. Toast and choice of locally made preserves would be the David Fairclough of this team.

Fried tomatoes please!!

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:22 - Dec 5 with 1046 viewsPlums

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:20 - Dec 5 by Bluespeed225

You’re correct. Beans has no positional sense and is likely to run anywhere.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:24 - Dec 5 with 1040 viewsKeno

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:22 - Dec 5 by Plums

so basically beans are the Alan Judge of the team?

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:33 - Dec 5 with 1030 viewshoppy

Hash Brown in goal

Up Front Bacon, Tomato

Mushrooms were unavailable for this one...fried bread sadly didn’t make it, sauté potatoes were suspended, avocado dropped and tomatoes left out..

I can’t really complain... the manager, KJ, wasn’t willing to face the press afterwards.

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:38 - Dec 5 with 1023 viewsKeno

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:33 - Dec 5 by hoppy

Mushrooms were unavailable for this one...fried bread sadly didn’t make it, sauté potatoes were suspended, avocado dropped and tomatoes left out..

I can’t really complain... the manager, KJ, wasn’t willing to face the press afterwards.

what were her feelings about ham?

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:41 - Dec 5 with 1019 viewsRocky

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:33 - Dec 5 by hoppy

Has she dropped Ham from the breakfast menu?
I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:08 - Dec 5 with 999 viewshoppy

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:41 - Dec 5 by Rocky

Has she dropped Ham from the breakfast menu?

Never part of her plans for the breakfast, apparently.

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:24 - Dec 5 with 978 viewsBluespeed225

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 14:22 - Dec 5 by Plums

As we've seen before, the sausage can be used in a holding position to prevent beans, and/or plum tom juice, doing a Judge..
I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:25 - Dec 5 with 973 viewsbluelagos

Can you put that into sign language please.

#Deafinfo

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:38 - Dec 5 with 955 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Hash Brown in goal

Up Front Bacon, Tomato

Hash Brown starts in goal after grate work in preparation.

The back four looks decent, with good movements coming from Baked Beans. Fans will be hoping that Fried Egg is able to run out from the back, and give the midfield a boost. Whilst some have criticised the workmanlike, home grown players in the centre of the park, the surprise inclusion of avocado adds some foreign flair and creativity. Many fans prefer him at left back, where he had developed a smashing partnership with toast. Up front, no-one is going to argue with near ever-present Bacon, and he is well complemented by Tomato.
I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:43 - Dec 5 with 949 viewsWarkystache

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:38 - Dec 5 by ArnoldMoorhen

Hash Brown starts in goal after grate work in preparation.

The back four looks decent, with good movements coming from Baked Beans. Fans will be hoping that Fried Egg is able to run out from the back, and give the midfield a boost. Whilst some have criticised the workmanlike, home grown players in the centre of the park, the surprise inclusion of avocado adds some foreign flair and creativity. Many fans prefer him at left back, where he had developed a smashing partnership with toast. Up front, no-one is going to argue with near ever-present Bacon, and he is well complemented by Tomato.

Hash brown is sh*t. I'd rather see chips in goal. They'll stop the brown sauce from running all over the beans.

Also it's back bacon innit? Why's he trying him up front? I'd switch and put fried bread upfront with tomato. He'll mop up anything Tomato misses.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:45 - Dec 5 with 941 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I’ve just eaten an all day breakfast while pondering what the team will be... on 15:43 - Dec 5 by Warkystache

Hash brown is sh*t. I'd rather see chips in goal. They'll stop the brown sauce from running all over the beans.

Also it's back bacon innit? Why's he trying him up front? I'd switch and put fried bread upfront with tomato. He'll mop up anything Tomato misses.

Oh, I thought Back Bacon was out injured and it was his little brother, streaky little blighter, but keeps it cool in front of goal when you might think he'd be rasher.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024