Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One step forward. 18:47 - Dec 15 with 708 viewsFrimleyBlue

And then I see Dobra is dropped

What the actual fk lambert

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

One step forward. on 18:51 - Dec 15 with 652 viewsWicklowBlue

Insert usual waffle here --- "He's a young lad learning the game, not ready to play 12 games a week, needs an arm around his shoulder" etc etc repeat as nauseum
One step forward. on 18:52 - Dec 15 with 643 viewsChondzoresk

Exactly what said. Couldn’t believe it when I read the team out. He did really well.
One step forward. on 18:52 - Dec 15 with 632 viewsFrimleyBlue

One step forward. on 18:52 - Dec 15 by Chondzoresk

Exactly what said. Couldn’t believe it when I read the team out. He did really well.

Sadly had to fit judge and huws in

So frustrating

Waka waka eh eh

One step forward. on 18:53 - Dec 15 with 626 viewsWicklowBlue

One step forward. on 18:51 - Dec 15 by WicklowBlue

Insert usual waffle here --- "He's a young lad learning the game, not ready to play 12 games a week, needs an arm around his shoulder" etc etc repeat as nauseum

Actually most likely reason is Dobra is injured! Won't be back training until some undetermined time in 2022.
One step forward. on 18:55 - Dec 15 with 599 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes. Although if Dobra is better than Bennetts so far (and I think he has been) then this is the game to rest him and start him against Peterborough instead.

There’s also the aspect that Bennetts has slowly been coming up to speed but still isn’t there. Think it’s quite important that he gets game time or it’s a waste of a loan. There is a player there too - just seems like his mind isn’t up to speed yet.

Pronouns: He/Him

One step forward. on 18:57 - Dec 15 with 581 viewsFrimleyBlue

One step forward. on 18:55 - Dec 15 by Darth_Koont

Yes. Although if Dobra is better than Bennetts so far (and I think he has been) then this is the game to rest him and start him against Peterborough instead.

There’s also the aspect that Bennetts has slowly been coming up to speed but still isn’t there. Think it’s quite important that he gets game time or it’s a waste of a loan. There is a player there too - just seems like his mind isn’t up to speed yet.

If we going 4-4-2. Stick both in the flanks.

Can't be resting players. Each game needs to be looked at in order not looking forward imo.

Waka waka eh eh

One step forward. on 19:00 - Dec 15 with 554 viewsreusersfreekicks

Bennetts hasn't impressed at all yet. With him and Huws and Judge that looks a poor team
One step forward. on 19:01 - Dec 15 with 538 viewsIllinoisblue

Bennetts is unable to cross the ball. Which is a drawback for a winger.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

One step forward. on 19:19 - Dec 15 with 464 viewsDarth_Koont

One step forward. on 19:01 - Dec 15 by Illinoisblue

Bennetts is unable to cross the ball. Which is a drawback for a winger.

I’d agree with that so far. His execution/decision making has been poor.

But do we have any wide players who are that capable of putting a cross in? I think we’ve only seen a handful of decent ones all season whoever is playing there.

Pronouns: He/Him

One step forward. on 19:55 - Dec 15 with 379 viewsIllinoisblue

One step forward. on 19:19 - Dec 15 by Darth_Koont

I’d agree with that so far. His execution/decision making has been poor.

But do we have any wide players who are that capable of putting a cross in? I think we’ve only seen a handful of decent ones all season whoever is playing there.

Great finish! Get in

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

One step forward. on 19:55 - Dec 15 with 377 viewsITFC_96

Bennetts and Dobra do not even play in the same position. It is Judge who is taking up Dobra's natural position.
One step forward. on 21:27 - Dec 15 with 264 viewsGlasgowBlue

One step forward. on 19:00 - Dec 15 by reusersfreekicks

Bennetts hasn't impressed at all yet. With him and Huws and Judge that looks a poor team

Just need Judge to make it 3-1 now 😉

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024