Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice 19:15 - Dec 17 with 994 viewsKeno

and probably rather a lovely lady

(obviously in a very 2020 PC kind of way)

((also obviously I am asking for a friend))

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:16 - Dec 17 with 977 viewsJ2BLUE

What a disgusting thread.

Ban him Phil.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:17 - Dec 17 with 976 viewsKeno

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:16 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

What a disgusting thread.

Ban him Phil.

so thats a yes from you then?

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:20 - Dec 17 with 959 viewsJ2BLUE

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:17 - Dec 17 by Keno

so thats a yes from you then?

Yes

Truly impaired.

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:34 - Dec 17 with 909 viewsGlasgowBlue

Careful. There will be a raging debate about you on your local nextdoor app.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:36 - Dec 17 with 903 viewsazuremerlangus

Yes - on my fringe list...

Mind you she has had 7 kids.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:40 - Dec 17 with 889 viewsKeno

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:34 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

Careful. There will be a raging debate about you on your local nextdoor app.

what again!!!

I was rather unsure how to react to that note the amazon driver put through my door

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:44 - Dec 17 with 873 viewsJ2BLUE

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:40 - Dec 17 by Keno

what again!!!

I was rather unsure how to react to that note the amazon driver put through my door

The one about not being able to squeeze it in so he went round the back?

Truly impaired.

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:45 - Dec 17 with 864 viewsGeoffSentence

Translation for those who don't spek Keno "Ursula's gonna join Penny in the dungeon, the milfy minx"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:46 - Dec 17 with 864 viewseireblue

I would be happy to negotiate what goes through a tunnel with her.
Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:48 - Dec 17 with 856 viewsDarth_Koont

Asking for a fiend more like.

You dirty dirty beggar.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 20:15 - Dec 17 with 781 viewsWD19

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 20:50 - Dec 17 with 710 viewscressi

Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 19:20 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

Yes

Do you drive a Amazon van
Ursula von der Leyen - does anyone think she quite nice on 21:05 - Dec 17 with 677 viewsDarth_Koont

To be fair, I’ve taken it seriously now and looked closer. And you have a point.

She can be stern and businesslike but there’s a warmth and vulnerability in her eyes that is entirely human and charming.

I take it back that you’re some sick deviant intent on satisfying your own depraved needs. You’d make a good couple.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024