Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. 16:46 - Dec 21 with 1773 viewsericclacton

Bielsa, Leeds United, genius, a breath of fresh air. I don't think it's that clever. That's not the way football should be played in my opinion, to me they play like a ladies netball team who can also play football...........Thoughts
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 16:47]
I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 16:55 - Dec 21 with 1702 viewsericclacton

Well yes Mr Klaxon i agree with all of that.

1 point.
I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 18:52 - Dec 21 with 1560 viewseireblue

I haven’t seen Leeds play.

In my youth I have seen young ladies playing netball, but I wasn’t really concentrating on the game.

So ermmm, I can go either way with this one.
I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 20:48 - Dec 21 with 1443 viewsericclacton

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 18:52 - Dec 21 by eireblue

I haven’t seen Leeds play.

In my youth I have seen young ladies playing netball, but I wasn’t really concentrating on the game.

So ermmm, I can go either way with this one.

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 20:49 - Dec 21 with 1427 viewsDinnernotTea

It's hilarious this Leeds love in. Just conceded 6 and sit 14th in the league. Fking 14th!!!! Pathetic big city bias by Sky etc etc.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 21:09 - Dec 21 with 1372 viewsericclacton

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 21:11 - Dec 21 with 1366 viewsericclacton

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 21:09 - Dec 21 by ericclacton

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 21:40 - Dec 21 with 1321 viewsChrisd

I really enjoy watching Leeds play, it’s refreshing in the modern game. If they finish 4th from bottom, they can learn from the mistakes from this season, but I think they’ll finish higher than that. Yes, they lost 6-2 to United, but they had plenty of chances themselves. In a way, they remind me of KK’s Newcastle United side, the first time he was in charge.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 22:05 - Dec 21 with 1265 viewsm14_blue

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 21:40 - Dec 21 by Chrisd

I really enjoy watching Leeds play, it’s refreshing in the modern game. If they finish 4th from bottom, they can learn from the mistakes from this season, but I think they’ll finish higher than that. Yes, they lost 6-2 to United, but they had plenty of chances themselves. In a way, they remind me of KK’s Newcastle United side, the first time he was in charge.

I agree, some of the praise has probably been OTT but how refreshing to see a newly promoted team prepared to take the game to the opposition, whoever they’re up against.

Puts the likes of Newcastle and Tottenham to shame.
Login to get fewer ads

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 00:07 - Dec 22 with 1147 viewsJ2BLUE

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 22:05 - Dec 21 by m14_blue

I agree, some of the praise has probably been OTT but how refreshing to see a newly promoted team prepared to take the game to the opposition, whoever they’re up against.

Puts the likes of Newcastle and Tottenham to shame.

Tottenham who are doing pretty well?

Bielsa's style is great when it works. When it doesn't and he refuses to change it's just stupid. One game a couple of months ago they tried to play out from the back and lost the ball inside their own half repeatedly and he did nothing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 05:46 - Dec 22 with 1055 viewsbackwaywhen

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 00:07 - Dec 22 by J2BLUE

Bielsa's style is great when it works. When it doesn't and he refuses to change it's just stupid. One game a couple of months ago they tried to play out from the back and lost the ball inside their own half repeatedly and he did nothing.

Lambert .... !!!!!
I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 06:05 - Dec 22 with 1044 viewsm14_blue

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 00:07 - Dec 22 by J2BLUE

Tottenham are 6th, which is probably the least you would expect given their budget and squad.

Anyway, my point isn’t that the defensive style isn’t effective (Newcastle also doing ok) just that it’s refreshing to see a team trying to win rather than trying not to lose.
I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 06:09 - Dec 22 with 1044 viewschrismakin

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 21:40 - Dec 21 by Chrisd

Leeds are basically how Bournemouth were under Howe when they first went up

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 11:20 - Dec 22 with 805 viewsericclacton

I have to say this,it just will not leave my head. on 11:42 - Dec 22 with 787 viewsDarkHorse

They're brilliant, I love watching them. Their games vs City and Utd are the most I've enjoyed football in a long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024