Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news 22:19 - Jan 15 with 1064 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55669168?fbclid=IwAR1Y6-qKXnoT8S0ZS4Suire1-i

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 22:22 - Jan 15 with 1041 viewsPlums

It’s very hard to have any sympathy. I just hope those who conned them into believing they ‘knew what they were voting for’ feel their wrath.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 23:21 - Jan 15 with 988 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 22:22 - Jan 15 by Plums

It’s very hard to have any sympathy. I just hope those who conned them into believing they ‘knew what they were voting for’ feel their wrath.

Point of order: Scotland voted overwhelmingly to Remain in the EU.

Cornish fisherfolk gobbed off about the EU and sailed with Farage up the Thames: blame them.
Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 09:36 - Jan 16 with 832 viewsHARRY10

This liar was allowed to spew out blatant lies on a daily basis - without ever being challenged

The halfwits who took him at his word never once questioned the veracity of his claims

Caveat emptor, as they say down my local

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 09:46 - Jan 16 with 804 viewsPlums

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 23:21 - Jan 15 by ArnoldMoorhen

Cornish fisherfolk gobbed off about the EU and sailed with Farage up the Thames: blame them.

Thanks, did you read the article?

“The Scottish Fishermen's Federation, which campaigned to leave the EU, also said the Brexit trade deal was the worst of both worlds for the industry.”

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 09:46 - Jan 16 with 805 viewsSwansea_Blue

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 23:21 - Jan 15 by ArnoldMoorhen

Scotland might have done, but the Scottish Fisherman’s Federation that this article is about where pro-Brexit. They were conned as they’re now finding out.

The thing that struck me about the letter their CEO just wrote to Johnson is how gullible they’d been. Not only by believing what Boris had promised them (rookie error) but their expectations of the post-Brexit landscape were batsh*t crazy. And they still think that after 2026 the UK will be able to ban all EU vessels AND have unfettered access to the EU markets. It’ll never happen in a million years. So they’re still believing the Brexiteer nonsense even as they’re finding out and complaining about how they’ve been mislead so far.

I think they need a smarter CEO.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 09:50 - Jan 16 with 796 viewsDanTheMan

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 09:46 - Jan 16 by Swansea_Blue

Scotland might have done, but the Scottish Fisherman’s Federation that this article is about where pro-Brexit. They were conned as they’re now finding out.

The thing that struck me about the letter their CEO just wrote to Johnson is how gullible they’d been. Not only by believing what Boris had promised them (rookie error) but their expectations of the post-Brexit landscape were batsh*t crazy. And they still think that after 2026 the UK will be able to ban all EU vessels AND have unfettered access to the EU markets. It’ll never happen in a million years. So they’re still believing the Brexiteer nonsense even as they’re finding out and complaining about how they’ve been mislead so far.

I was told countless times on here that people knew exactly what they voted for though so I can only assume they wanted this and are just being whiny babies now.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 10:02 - Jan 16 with 758 viewsSwansea_Blue

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 09:50 - Jan 16 by DanTheMan

I was told countless times on here that people knew exactly what they voted for though so I can only assume they wanted this and are just being whiny babies now.

You’re not suggesting that just maybe Brexiteers didn’t know what they’d ‘won’ until a week before the transition period ended? Surely not!

Oh well. Hopefully this bunch will realise that they’ve been sold a pup, blame to right people and be a bit less gullible in future. If we’re ever going to rejoin we’ll need the support of organisations like this.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 10:03 - Jan 16 with 751 viewsAlan_Handsome

Trust isn't usually the best way of mitigating ignorance.

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 10:03 - Jan 16 with 754 viewsBlue_Order

That’ll teach me to take thread titles literally.

Disappointed.
Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 10:17 - Jan 16 with 732 viewsm14_blue

Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 09:46 - Jan 16 by Swansea_Blue

“It’s far easier to fool people than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled.”
Meanwhile in 'I didn't think leopards would bite MY face off' news on 10:54 - Jan 16 with 681 viewsTractorWood

"Communities across Scotland will never forgive the Tories for the damage they are doing to our country with their extreme Brexit obsession."

Until the next referendum presumably?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024