Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the next shock horror news ? 02:05 - Jan 24 with 937 viewseddiespearitt03

It would not surprise me if Evans sells off the training ground to property developers in a multi million pound deal and knock that off the debt the club owes. Then he can off load the club with no debt.
Whats the next shock horror news ? on 06:39 - Jan 24 with 811 viewsstiff_talking

Chambers gets contract extension !
Whats the next shock horror news ? on 08:32 - Jan 24 with 716 viewsChurchman

It’s safely nestled on another part of the balance sheet. I cannot think of a reason why he wouldn’t. When the youth set up is scrapped, it’ll be the perfect opportunity.
Whats the next shock horror news ? on 08:48 - Jan 24 with 670 viewsRegencyBlue

Whats the next shock horror news ? on 08:32 - Jan 24 by Churchman

It’s safely nestled on another part of the balance sheet. I cannot think of a reason why he wouldn’t. When the youth set up is scrapped, it’ll be the perfect opportunity.

It’s owned now by one of his offshore companies, or at least it used to be.

At one time the club actually had to pay rent for it, although I’m not sure if that is still the case or not.
Whats the next shock horror news ? on 09:10 - Jan 24 with 607 viewsPhilTWTD

Whats the next shock horror news ? on 08:48 - Jan 24 by RegencyBlue

It’s owned now by one of his offshore companies, or at least it used to be.

At one time the club actually had to pay rent for it, although I’m not sure if that is still the case or not.

It is still the case but it's not something to be particularly concerned about, it was done to make a tax saving. Very difficult to get planning permission on virtually all of the land, from what I've been told in the past.
Whats the next shock horror news ? on 09:12 - Jan 24 with 594 viewsKeno

Whats the next shock horror news ? on 09:10 - Jan 24 by PhilTWTD

It is still the case but it's not something to be particularly concerned about, it was done to make a tax saving. Very difficult to get planning permission on virtually all of the land, from what I've been told in the past.

are there restrictive covenants on the land?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whats the next shock horror news ? on 09:17 - Jan 24 with 563 viewsnoggin

There's not much planning done on the training ground now either.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Whats the next shock horror news ? on 15:13 - Jan 24 with 407 viewsChurchman

It used to be very difficult to get change of use, but with the current government rules have Benn relaxed or binned. That’s why there are 4000 new houses going on what was the old Martlesham airfield. No infrastructure to support them and loads of objections but BT who own the land had members of the government for tea and a week or two later, voila! Planning permission granted!

No, I think Evans will find it easy to flog it off for development in the current climate.
Whats the next shock horror news ? on 15:16 - Jan 24 with 397 viewsTheBoyBlue

Lambert gets another 5-year extension to his contract.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024