Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lilyhammer 13:34 - Jan 21 with 1272 viewsLord_Lucan

After recommendations from this board I decided to give it a watch - also because I like Steven Van Dandt

It's ok but it's not all that is it?

I'm also a bit confused over the mother of his kids.

Is she or is she not attractive? I can't decide. Has she got manky teeth?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lilyhammer on 13:50 - Jan 21 with 1197 viewsWestover

I thought it was very good I'm now on the third season of Undercover which is excellent IMO.
Lilyhammer on 14:30 - Jan 21 with 1136 viewsKeno

After Life on Netflix is a must

Yes I know what you about the actress with the teeth

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lilyhammer on 14:37 - Jan 21 with 1117 viewsLord_Lucan

Lilyhammer on 14:30 - Jan 21 by Keno

After Life on Netflix is a must

Yes I know what you about the actress with the teeth

After Life is a strange one as I have watched the 1st series and possibly a bit of the 2nd but unlike anything else Gervais has done I didn't like it that much.

I think I will have to revisit it as it's getting loads of great reviews and I read somewhere something about it being the most watched Netflix series throughout the world - ever?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lilyhammer on 15:40 - Jan 21 with 1053 viewsBarcaBlue

Lilyhammer on 13:50 - Jan 21 by Westover

I thought it was very good I'm now on the third season of Undercover which is excellent IMO.

I enjoyed the first two series of Undercover as well as the spin off film, Ferry. Series three was a bit forced and the plot a bit daft I thought, still watchable though.

I felt Lilyhammer drifted a bit too. Worth a watch for some of the laughs and the new character in Series 2 but it had probably run its course by Series 3.
Lilyhammer on 15:57 - Jan 21 with 1027 viewsjeera

Lilyhammer on 15:40 - Jan 21 by BarcaBlue

I enjoyed the first two series of Undercover as well as the spin off film, Ferry. Series three was a bit forced and the plot a bit daft I thought, still watchable though.

I felt Lilyhammer drifted a bit too. Worth a watch for some of the laughs and the new character in Series 2 but it had probably run its course by Series 3.

Certainly wouldn't have stretched to a 4th series but I thoroughly enjoyed Lillyhammer in general. Liked the fish-out-of water concept and the characters were amusing.

As for Lucan's question about the lady, hmm, not for me to say really, but I can say with conviction that I have more decisive views on the Brazilian lass.

After Life was so corny with its life morals/lessons at the end I could have thrown up and had to switch off with a few minutes still to spare.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lilyhammer on 20:50 - Jan 21 with 903 viewsBarcaBlue

Lilyhammer on 15:57 - Jan 21 by jeera

Certainly wouldn't have stretched to a 4th series but I thoroughly enjoyed Lillyhammer in general. Liked the fish-out-of water concept and the characters were amusing.

As for Lucan's question about the lady, hmm, not for me to say really, but I can say with conviction that I have more decisive views on the Brazilian lass.

After Life was so corny with its life morals/lessons at the end I could have thrown up and had to switch off with a few minutes still to spare.

Just watched a mini-series on Netflix, The Puppet Master. It is a completely unbelievable, bizarre and unnerving true story documentary from the UK. It left me absolutely gobsmacked. Watched it all in one go and really worth it.
Lilyhammer on 20:57 - Jan 21 with 884 viewsnorfsufblue

Lilyhammer on 14:37 - Jan 21 by Lord_Lucan

After Life is a strange one as I have watched the 1st series and possibly a bit of the 2nd but unlike anything else Gervais has done I didn't like it that much.

I think I will have to revisit it as it's getting loads of great reviews and I read somewhere something about it being the most watched Netflix series throughout the world - ever?

Still think Ricky Gevais best work is Derek, would love him to revisit that especially after the last couple of years though I think even he would find it difficult to find the humour in that awful period.
Lilyhammer on 20:58 - Jan 21 with 879 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I have manky teeth and you know how attractive I am.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Lilyhammer on 21:20 - Jan 21 with 846 viewsjeera

Lilyhammer on 20:50 - Jan 21 by BarcaBlue

Just watched a mini-series on Netflix, The Puppet Master. It is a completely unbelievable, bizarre and unnerving true story documentary from the UK. It left me absolutely gobsmacked. Watched it all in one go and really worth it.

I am always on the look-out for new stuff so appreciate the recommendation.

Lilyhammer on 21:25 - Jan 21 with 831 viewsXYZ

Lilyhammer on 15:57 - Jan 21 by jeera

After Life Spoiler warning

Thought the first two After Life series were very good.

The recently released third and last was woefully weak imo. The last episode the worst. Only the cactus incident made me giggle.
Lilyhammer on 21:25 - Jan 21 with 830 viewsCoastalblue

I watched most of the first season but will confess I struggled with it a bit, really wanted to like it but just didn't quite do it for me.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Lilyhammer on 21:27 - Jan 21 with 824 viewsjeera

Lilyhammer on 21:25 - Jan 21 by Coastalblue

I watched most of the first season but will confess I struggled with it a bit, really wanted to like it but just didn't quite do it for me.

This might actually belong on the confessions thread.

Lilyhammer on 22:10 - Jan 21 with 772 viewsEnigma_Blue

Lilyhammer on 20:57 - Jan 21 by norfsufblue

Still think Ricky Gevais best work is Derek, would love him to revisit that especially after the last couple of years though I think even he would find it difficult to find the humour in that awful period.

Wow you think Derek is better than The Office?
That is a hot take.
Lilyhammer on 23:29 - Jan 21 with 703 viewsmikeybloo88

Much as I liked SVZ in Sopranos, I thought Lilyhammer was pretty rubbish really. Afterlife, on the other hand, is excellent.
Try Dopesick.. a great story (n/t) on 23:59 - Jan 21 with 670 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024