Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 11:22 - Feb 2 with 1064 viewsfergalsharkey

Evans sick they didn't sell for a mill last night u would think.
No time to reinvest would have been perfect for him.
Instead we have 69 loanees which are not part of the 12 point plan. 🤣🤣😍

Poll: Cook out?

Jackson on 11:25 - Feb 2 with 1042 viewsmikeybloo88

4-4-2, Jackson and Parrott up front together as soon as possible and don't freaking change it for at least 5 games.
Jackson on 11:25 - Feb 2 with 1057 viewsjayessess

I think the reverse is true, actually. From some of the noises about the Donacien transfer, Evans seems to be very keen, unrealistically so, to at least recoup the money spent on Hurst's signings.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Jackson on 11:30 - Feb 2 with 1022 viewsPhilTWTD

Jackson on 11:25 - Feb 2 by jayessess

I think the reverse is true, actually. From some of the noises about the Donacien transfer, Evans seems to be very keen, unrealistically so, to at least recoup the money spent on Hurst's signings.

In Donacien's case it seems that they're panicking that he will go somewhere else and show the form that got him the move here, hence happy to turn down small fees in the hope he rips up trees at Fleetwood, comes back here and commands a bigger fee if we take the option. As you say, think it's unrealistic and even if he does do well, how many clubs at the sort of level he's likely to go to would be able to pay significant cash?
Jackson on 11:50 - Feb 2 with 890 viewseddiespearitt03

Are we any closer to building a team of contracted players that can compete for promotion NEXT SEASON ?

Are we any closer to building a squad that can compete in a cup competition ?

Are we any closer to starting with a regular team each week ?

It seems to be constant juggling that interrupts any progress.
Jackson on 12:22 - Feb 2 with 797 viewsBrianTablet

Jackson on 11:30 - Feb 2 by PhilTWTD

In Donacien's case it seems that they're panicking that he will go somewhere else and show the form that got him the move here, hence happy to turn down small fees in the hope he rips up trees at Fleetwood, comes back here and commands a bigger fee if we take the option. As you say, think it's unrealistic and even if he does do well, how many clubs at the sort of level he's likely to go to would be able to pay significant cash?

There's always Derby...

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Jackson on 12:24 - Feb 2 with 789 viewsclive_baker

I thought that was a BS rumour? It was a loan deal we received wasn't it?

I don't suppose he's any more sick than I am that I didn't sell my house for £1m last night. Nobody offered to buy that either.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024