Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak 14:01 - Feb 6 with 2768 viewsDublinBlue84

That'll teach him for speaking out.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:02 - Feb 6 with 2430 viewssuffolkpoker

Oh god not another leak.. who will they ban next?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:02 - Feb 6 with 2403 viewsDublinBlue84

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:02 - Feb 6 by suffolkpoker

Oh god not another leak.. who will they ban next?

Was being reported on social media half an hour ago.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:02 - Feb 6 with 2392 viewsWallingford_Boy

Yaaaaaaassss.

Could u imagine him in the centre?! Shudder

RIP Sir Bobby

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:04 - Feb 6 with 2331 viewsHerbivore

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:02 - Feb 6 by Wallingford_Boy

Yaaaaaaassss.

Yeah, would be mad to play him in his natural position where he's plenty good enough and where we lack experience. Can you imagine?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:06 - Feb 6 with 2285 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:04 - Feb 6 by Herbivore

Yeah, would be mad to play him in his natural position where he's plenty good enough and where we lack experience. Can you imagine?

In his natural position where he has been an utter liability for the past 4 seasons. Oh yeah we should play with him then.
Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:06 - Feb 6 with 2269 viewschrismakin

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:02 - Feb 6 by Wallingford_Boy

Yaaaaaaassss.

Yes instead weve stuck with a loanee who walks around until hes left a space for the opponent to attack.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:07 - Feb 6 with 2243 viewsWallingford_Boy

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:04 - Feb 6 by Herbivore

Hahaha seriously?

You’ve started on the pop early.

Luckily even Lambert realised what a huge mistake that would be!

RIP Sir Bobby

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:07 - Feb 6 with 2243 viewsHerbivore

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:06 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

In his natural position where he has been an utter liability for the past 4 seasons. Oh yeah we should play with him then.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to agree. Frankly, I'm much more comfortable when my opinion differs from yours.

Login to get fewer ads

Who are you going to blame.... on 14:07 - Feb 6 with 2228 viewsBloots

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:06 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

...when we lose today?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Who are you going to blame.... on 14:08 - Feb 6 with 2203 viewsSwailsey

Who are you going to blame.... on 14:07 - Feb 6 by Bloots

...when we lose today?

Mick

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Who are you going to blame.... on 14:10 - Feb 6 with 2133 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Who are you going to blame.... on 14:07 - Feb 6 by Bloots

...when we lose today?

numbskulls.

I know I know this liability is your legend.

[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 14:12]
Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:11 - Feb 6 with 2096 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:07 - Feb 6 by Herbivore

Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to agree. Frankly, I'm much more comfortable when my opinion differs from yours.

Likewise. Happy with my opinion as well. Players like Chambers can do nothing wrong in your eyes.
Skuse (n/t) on 14:14 - Feb 6 with 2031 viewsBloots

Who are you going to blame.... on 14:08 - Feb 6 by Swailsey

Mick

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:15 - Feb 6 with 2008 viewsHerbivore

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:11 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Likewise. Happy with my opinion as well. Players like Chambers can do nothing wrong in your eyes.

I think it's pretty obvious which one of us is biased when it comes to Chambers, Mach, and it's certainly not me.

Skuse (n/t) on 14:15 - Feb 6 with 1985 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Skuse (n/t) on 14:14 - Feb 6 by Bloots

Anyone else ?
Skuse (n/t) on 14:16 - Feb 6 with 1966 viewsSwailsey

Skuse (n/t) on 14:15 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Anyone else ?

Tabby

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:17 - Feb 6 with 1929 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:15 - Feb 6 by Herbivore

I think it's pretty obvious which one of us is biased when it comes to Chambers, Mach, and it's certainly not me.

Yes you are seriously biased in regards to him due to your mccarthys love. He can do nothing wrong in your eyes. But it is your opinion and it's all about opinions.
Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:19 - Feb 6 with 1892 viewsHerbivore

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:17 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yes you are seriously biased in regards to him due to your mccarthys love. He can do nothing wrong in your eyes. But it is your opinion and it's all about opinions.

That's just not true. If you honestly think that your opinion is unbiased when you've described him as being a liability for 4 years then there's no helping you. You have an irrational hatred for the players you see as being Mick's boys. It's very odd. Mick left nearly 3 years ago, time to move on.

Mick Out! (n/t) on 14:20 - Feb 6 with 1863 viewsBloots

Mick Out! (n/t) on 14:21 - Feb 6 with 1832 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Mick Out! (n/t) on 14:20 - Feb 6 by Bloots

Stop binding and give him a chance to get yet another draw at Bristol today.
Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:23 - Feb 6 with 1766 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Mach. Time to let it go buddy. The bad man can't hurt you anymore unless you let him..

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:24 - Feb 6 with 1742 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:19 - Feb 6 by Herbivore

That's just not true. If you honestly think that your opinion is unbiased when you've described him as being a liability for 4 years then there's no helping you. You have an irrational hatred for the players you see as being Mick's boys. It's very odd. Mick left nearly 3 years ago, time to move on.

And you have an irrational love for the players that mccarthy liked. They can do nothing wrong in your eyes.

Yes he has been an utter liability that has cost us points and goals but again he remains untouchable for the people like you.
Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:25 - Feb 6 with 1725 viewsHerbivore

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:24 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

And you have an irrational love for the players that mccarthy liked. They can do nothing wrong in your eyes.

Yes he has been an utter liability that has cost us points and goals but again he remains untouchable for the people like you.

That's just not true though, Mach. None of it.

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:28 - Feb 6 with 1688 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:24 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:29 - Feb 6 with 1654 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers dropped, as per the earlier leak on 14:28 - Feb 6 by SpruceMoose

You are desperate for my attention and argument aren't you? Sorry not interested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024