Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" 18:54 - Feb 20 with 1832 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The only mix that continuing a run of dull 0-0 draws will get us into is 1 part sand, 1 part aggregate, 1 part cement powder and 1 part water.

Where does Lambert think this "improved" form is going to take us?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 18:54]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 18:57 - Feb 20 with 1792 viewstextbackup

im not sure he knows that you need to score to win a game

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:00 - Feb 20 with 1766 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

In the mix for the play offs?

Talk about ambition... lol

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:02 - Feb 20 with 1747 viewsCoco

Never had a football manager made me so angry! If he stays, Evans needs to get it full throttle.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:06 - Feb 20 with 1715 viewsBlueForYou

Did Dortmund ever score goals?
"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:09 - Feb 20 with 1686 viewsjontysnut

He's got more chance of getting into Little Mix
"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:10 - Feb 20 with 1686 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:00 - Feb 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Only a few more wins away from actually making them.

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:10 - Feb 20 with 1683 viewsWD19

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:06 - Feb 20 by BlueForYou

Did Dortmund ever score goals?

As Jordan Rhodes taught us, League One goals don’t count.....so I guess there is no point scoring any.
"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 1636 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:10 - Feb 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Only a few more wins away from actually making them.

...and that's only if other clubs lose all their matches.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:36 - Feb 20 with 1576 viewsGuthrum

That's one heck of a stiff mix!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:37 - Feb 20 with 1566 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:36 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

That's one heck of a stiff mix!

Yeah, long time since I made concrete. I guess it needs a bit more water.

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:40 - Feb 20 with 1552 viewsGuthrum

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:37 - Feb 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yeah, long time since I made concrete. I guess it needs a bit more water.

More sand, less cement.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 22:44 - Feb 20 with 1393 viewsEireannach_gorm

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:00 - Feb 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's your interpretation of his comment. Mine is that we will be in the fight for mid table mediocrity.
"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 22:50 - Feb 20 with 1376 viewsjeera

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 19:40 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

More sand, less cement.

Somewhere between 3 and 5 parts [sand] depending what one is looking for.

Even 6 if it's a dry mix for a patio huh?

And if using a mixer, do splash a good deal of your water in there first. It is not the same method as making it yourself on the ground where you start off with a dry mix.

It will save you a lot of hassle later on.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 23:49 - Feb 20 with 1314 viewsMrTown

I mean we were better today. Much better than v Northampton, and against a better calibre opposition - Norwood and Parrott should have scored really good chances.

Doesn’t change the fact draws are no good, and will push us further away from the ‘mix’, not closer to it.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 00:01 - Feb 21 with 1296 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 23:49 - Feb 20 by MrTown

I mean we were better today. Much better than v Northampton, and against a better calibre opposition - Norwood and Parrott should have scored really good chances.

Doesn’t change the fact draws are no good, and will push us further away from the ‘mix’, not closer to it.

Better than the Northampton performance is no great benchmark.

We had those 2 good chances but they will point to the last ditch block from Harrap and a Holy save.

There really was little between the sides but it is another failure to beat a good side and aside from Bennetts we still showed very little attacking intent.

We are gradually slipping away from any chance of reaching the play-offs that we would stand no chance of winning even if we did make. All under the watch of a manager who has taken us backwards and appears to have no cohesive plan whatsoever.

"If we keep playing like this we will be in the mix" on 01:13 - Feb 21 with 1243 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Did he really say that. I realize the manager is trying to remain upbeat what with his cliff-edge tenure here but you got to understand no promotion opportunity will be coming our way once again. One point today at this stage of the season, improved performance or not is going to do little to aid the team towards (what would have been) the clear objective of making it back to second league level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024