Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) 15:13 - Mar 3 with 1242 viewsGeorge03

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:17 - Mar 3 with 1215 viewsFixed_It

I think we'd all be kicking off pretty quickly if we had Steve Evans as our manager.

Saving the cost of floodlights.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:17 - Mar 3 with 1207 viewschrismakin

Saves them using floodlights

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:19 - Mar 3 with 1184 viewsGeorge03

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:17 - Mar 3 by Fixed_It

I think we'd all be kicking off pretty quickly if we had Steve Evans as our manager.

Saving the cost of floodlights.

Thanks.
smart really but a bit tinpot.
Just sums up the league we are in.
Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:19 - Mar 3 with 1180 viewsNthQldITFC

Because Steve Evans needs his beauty sleep (allegedly).

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:20 - Mar 3 with 1171 viewsSwansea_Blue

Like to wrap up early and get then get the beers in, allegedly. That's why they're only 14th. If they could stay sober they'd be in the top two.

Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:21 - Mar 3 with 1155 viewschrismakin

I'm surprised the league have allowed that at league level. Its definitely an advantage for gills.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:23 - Mar 3 with 1129 viewsGiant_Midget

So Steve Evans can be home in time for his tea.
Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:35 - Mar 3 with 1076 viewsEastTownBlue

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:21 - Mar 3 by chrismakin

I'm surprised the league have allowed that at league level. Its definitely an advantage for gills.

1pm I can understand in mid winter in relation to the floodlights but not so sure at the beginning of March.
Login to get fewer ads

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:51 - Mar 3 with 992 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:23 - Mar 3 by Giant_Midget

So Steve Evans can be home in time for his tea.

Followed by diner, supper, pre-bedtime snack and midnight feast.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 15:53 - Mar 3 with 968 viewsHerbivore

So they can get home in time for Celebrity Pointless.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why are gillingham kicking off early most weeks? (n/t) on 16:15 - Mar 3 with 862 viewscaptainfantastic

So Evans can get back by tea time for his broth

Poll: player of the season so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024