Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... 10:37 - Mar 5 with 919 viewshoppy

Is that Playford Road has obviously managed to completely eradicate Covid... given they no longer need to be gathering only in small groups for training and can have the whole squad huddled together.

Surely this breakthrough should’ve received far more coverage?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:38 - Mar 5 with 870 viewspointofblue

In fairness, I assume this is down to the regular testing now taking place on the players and staff so there are guarantees everyone is negative?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:45 - Mar 5 with 783 viewsSwansea_Blue

They've probably been forced into the little space left after the raging inferno the other week. Must be like a war zone down there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 751 viewsBlueWorldOrder

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:45 - Mar 5 by Swansea_Blue

They've probably been forced into the little space left after the raging inferno the other week. Must be like a war zone down there.

The battle of Playford Road!

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:47 - Mar 5 with 747 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I think it's because of the fire that swept through Playford Road killing the virus, much like the Great Fire of London did to the Great Plague in 1666.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:48 - Mar 5 with 714 viewsBluefish

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:38 - Mar 5 by pointofblue

In fairness, I assume this is down to the regular testing now taking place on the players and staff so there are guarantees everyone is negative?

Yet they can't go on a bus together

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:49 - Mar 5 with 736 viewsfooters

What concerned me most, speaking as a mother of two darling children, was that the Club kept in some disgraceful obscenity towards the end.

Effing and jeffing may be acceptable on the football training ground, but my youngest now keeps saying "Get up the fcking pitch".

I will be writing to the Club this morning.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 11:14 - Mar 5 with 609 viewsBrianTablet

One thing I was pleased to see from the training video... on 10:49 - Mar 5 by footers

What concerned me most, speaking as a mother of two darling children, was that the Club kept in some disgraceful obscenity towards the end.

Effing and jeffing may be acceptable on the football training ground, but my youngest now keeps saying "Get up the fcking pitch".

I will be writing to the Club this morning.

That's nothing, my daughter has been going around saying "Fookin hell Chambo, that was sh*te!" for years now.

Mind you, she is forty seven.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 11:20]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024