Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area 09:16 - Mar 5 with 2647 viewsKeno

I hope they get that sorted before tomorrow afternoon, it would be frustrating if there was power cut during the game and it had to be abandoned cos of flood light failure

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:18 - Mar 5 with 2624 viewsNthQldITFC

Don't worry, Evans (Steve), always has a cooked breakfast on a Friday.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:20 - Mar 5 with 2609 viewsLeBlue

Maybe they could pre-empt the problem and move the KO forward to, I dunno, 1.00ish?

Nah, that'd be madness.
Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:22 - Mar 5 with 2603 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:18 - Mar 5 by NthQldITFC

just seen his starter

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:22 - Mar 5 with 2591 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:20 - Mar 5 by LeBlue

Maybe they could pre-empt the problem and move the KO forward to, I dunno, 1.00ish?

Nah, that'd be madness.

Dont be silly, games only get moved to fit in with Sky schedules

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:24 - Mar 5 with 2561 viewsHipsterectomy

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:18 - Mar 5 by NthQldITFC

Not that I wish anything bad on the guy, but I'm surprised he has got through Covid fine. I would have thought his size and general health would have been a nightmare

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:26 - Mar 5 with 2551 viewsWeWereZombies

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:22 - Mar 5 by Keno

just seen his starter

Tsk, tsk - no fried bread.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 2534 viewsTangledupin_Blue

This is Britain. We don't have 'outages'; We have power cuts.

Standards, dear boy; STANDARDS.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 2533 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:26 - Mar 5 by WeWereZombies

Tsk, tsk - no fried bread.

that comes with the main course

Login to get fewer ads

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:30 - Mar 5 with 2514 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:28 - Mar 5 by Tangledupin_Blue

have you told which ever power company it is that covers West Sussex?

The power went off last weekend and we all got a text apologising for the 'outage'. Mrs Keno asked what's an 'Outage' to which I said they mean a power cut

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:40 - Mar 5 with 2447 viewsNthQldITFC

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:28 - Mar 5 by Tangledupin_Blue

I think the boy Evans will be having a serious outage after that breakfast but.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:43 - Mar 5 with 2437 viewssaffers12

As long as it is sorted by 3pm
Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:45 - Mar 5 with 2425 viewsWeWereZombies

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:30 - Mar 5 by Keno

The power went off last weekend and we all got a text apologising for the 'outage'. Mrs Keno asked what's an 'Outage' to which I said they mean a power cut

Scottish and Southern - Lambert has seen your posts and has had a word with a pal in Glasgow 'See if you can get this guy off for a while; and if you can, send him a text calling it an outage...'

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:00 - Mar 5 with 2391 viewsBasuco

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:43 - Mar 5 by saffers12

As long as it is sorted by 3pm

1PM
Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:18 - Mar 5 with 2336 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:00 - Mar 5 by Basuco

1PM

True, it will give the team time to have a warm up session on the pitch and ready for the normal kick off

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:22 - Mar 5 with 2316 viewsPinewoodblue

Didn’t realise it got dark early in Kent.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:44 - Mar 5 with 2252 viewshoppy

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:30 - Mar 5 by Keno

What’s she done wrong to get the formal “Mrs Keno” treatment, rather than ‘Penny’?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 2234 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:44 - Mar 5 by hoppy

What’s she done wrong to get the formal “Mrs Keno” treatment, rather than ‘Penny’?

it seemed more appropriate under the circumstances

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:32 - Mar 5 with 2175 viewshoppy

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 10:46 - Mar 5 by Keno

it seemed more appropriate under the circumstances

As long as the circumstances of the outage weren’t due to Penny pinching...

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:34 - Mar 5 with 2167 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:32 - Mar 5 by hoppy

As long as the circumstances of the outage weren’t due to Penny pinching...

lets just say the power wasn't the only thing that went down that evening

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:36 - Mar 5 with 2157 viewshoppy

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:34 - Mar 5 by Keno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:37 - Mar 5 with 2157 viewsWeWereZombies

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:34 - Mar 5 by Keno

Surprising considering all the posts about the kick off time hasn't fell late...

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:45 - Mar 5 with 2127 viewsKeno

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 11:37 - Mar 5 by WeWereZombies

Surprising considering all the posts about the kick off time hasn't fell late...

I'm hoping we win again, that gives me a nice warm feeling that kinda lingers

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 13:31 - Mar 5 with 2054 viewsJ2BLUE

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 09:22 - Mar 5 by Keno

just seen his starter

Those sausages shockingly undercooked.

No toast. No hash browns. Shambles.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 13:37 - Mar 5 with 2033 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Hearing reports of power outages in North Kent and Medway area on 13:31 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

Those sausages shockingly undercooked.

No toast. No hash browns. Shambles.

Hash browns...fantastic shout.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024